Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my new wheels! with pics.. new wrapped pics

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    ahh yes, the pride of riding sans tippers. I remember the day vividly. That's the beauty of a ZRa - you can dial in your COG and never look back. Consider this a quad rite of passage.

..and I find it real strange that 3 sets of locally-owned Dino's creak horribly yet no one on here has a problem with them...? Must be the updated spokes.

Tooley - I recommend having the people you know with 3-sets to get into contact with us. I'm positive we can resolve the creaking there experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Grommet, contact RB, they may send you a new updated set.
    Thanks for the idea. I should be more clear though, when I said "cracked" I only meant as a sound. They never broke. My overall experience with Round Betty - Erick, wasn't good. I won't go to RB's again. This happens to everyone, they have a bad experience with a product or company and some one else does very well with them. If you keep hearing bad things about a company, I think that's a sign. Seems to me most people are quite happy with Round Betty.

I'm very pleased with my Spinergy LX's. They are light and help smooth out the ride and they're very quiet. Right now, I'm a Spinergy guy. I would add, I love the wheels, not their customer service.

heres some updated pics with the surgical tubing wrapped around the hand rims. I told him to space it out a little more this time and he also stretched it tighter so the tubing is thinner. Where you can see in the picture next to my old setup that was wrapped closer together and not as tight so it stuck out thicker.

c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    I should be more clear though, when I said "cracked" I only meant as a sound. .

Just spray them with 3 in 1 oil where spokes get into rim and hub and noises will go away.

the round betty dino look pretty nice! the Enzo wheels look nice too. I wonder what was making yours make noise maybe calling them would help and the would exchange them out for you. I personaly like the blue. enzo's are abit different than dino's.maybe they will swap em out for dino's for you!

Wills, I like your idea, but does that stuff come in black, I don't like the contrast. How do you like rolling with no tippers?

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Wills, I like your idea, but does that stuff come in black, I don't like the contrast.
    http://northeastscubasupply.com/stor...prod_1388.html
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    No! Roll like T8, all black trim and satin titanium. All the cool kids do it
    Yep, then they grow up and get style.... They go quadruple black (tires, wheels, hubs and spokes).....

JK obviously....

Quote Originally Posted by Wills77 View Post
    thanks everybody.

sherocksandsherolls - my seat is 15x19 haha. my legs are really long. I wish i was able to run a shorter/smaller chair.
    Wheels look great... BTW you can shorten up chair if you find it necessary by increasing cushion length... My everyday chair is an 18" but should be 20-21"... I keep the chair short as possible by getting a longer cushion for support... Works pretty well...

Funny, but I liked being tall with long legs before.... Now they are just in the way....