@Wills77: Your hip to knee seems longer than 19" to me. I saw the new tires thread, you are well seated in your chair. BTW, betty's look great!

@Lin: I too read around that Natural Fits are difficult for quads. It actually depends on how much wrist and hand function you have. Foam, on the other hand has received many good reviews, and so have PushBlax (although I find them costly).
I read about the solution Wills77 is using on his rims and it looks good.If anyone has an article/link which can guide me on how to install foam on my handrims, it would be of great help, as q-grip and pushblax are costly and out of my budget, atleast for now.

Today I did some measurements on my current chair regarding footrests. Turns out, my Front SeatToFloor + cushion height is 20" and the legs touch ground(in a sagged manner, i.e. pulled downwards more than usual) if I'm wearing shoes(1" heel).
considering this, 16" STFootrest height would be apt for me, as I would be able to extend it to 17-18" if needed.

@t8burst: Thanks for the info. I think I should lower the footrest width as well.

I have narrowed down almost all measurements, received quote from Bike-on and Sportaid, and will most probably finalize by Monday. Will post a full spec list once i'm about to order.

Thinking of visiting the only rehab center we have here to try out an active chair. (not Ti's or quickie's, it's some unknown brand, the only one I saw there)