Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: that awkward moment when...

that awkward moment when...

your pants fall down as you transfer into your car and you gotta wait for the big black dude that hit on you to get into his car (parked next to yours)and leave before you can pull up said pants.

you also forgot to put on underwear because you're a boss with pain fog and it just slipped your mind.

oh well, the ones with the cute frogs on them were dirty anyway.

share your awkward moments!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Chad, before I knew him, was flying somewhere and was wheeled down the airplane in one of those aisle chairs. His stepfather lifted him out of the chair into a seat, but he forgot to lift chad by his pants and his pants fell down. Thankfully he had underwear on (after I came along, I vetoed underwear due to the heat of them and the extra wrinkling and chances for pressure sores), but he was really embarrassed all the same because then they had to lift him up and try to get his pants wrestled back on!
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

I intermittent cath. I was a couple weeks out of rehab and at a TGI Fridays, went to the bathroom to cath. Did my business, cleaned up and went back the the table but the whole thing was still new to me and of course I can't feel anything down there. Totally forgot to stuff my schmeckel back into my pants and zip up. He was just hanging out, checking out the restaurant with his purple helmet on. My 78 year old Mother in law leaned over and told me.

It was a bit embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I intermittent cath. I was a couple weeks out of rehab and at a TGI Fridays, went to the bathroom to cath. Did my business, cleaned up and went back the the table but the whole thing was still new to me and of course I can't feel anything down there. Totally forgot to stuff my schmeckel back into my pants and zip up. He was just hanging out, checking out the restaurant with his purple helmet on. My 78 year old Mother in law leaned over and told me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg i think i need my inhaler!

Sometimes when I lean forward to pick something off the floor and my knees press in my guts it just squeezes out a good loud fart.
    When I am teaching I inevitably drop the board pens on the floor sometimes and if I bend over to pick them up too quickly the results are predictable. My students find it amusing to have a teacher that farts loudly in class.

I'm no student, but I find it hilarious as well, Adrian.

these are great!!! i'd laugh if i were your student, adrian.

thank goodness chad had underwear on!

Only 3 posts in and we have a wiener -- I mean, a winner!

I would have been leaving after that.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Only 3 posts in and we have a wiener -- I mean, a winner!