Thread: Rollx Vans Wheelchair accessible vans

Rollx Vans Wheelchair accessible vans

I know many of you may be looking for a van or have one to replace. There are many choices out there but not too many offer over 250 new and used vans to choose from. We build our own vans and sell directly to the customer. We offer delivery to your home and and "at home service in many areas of the U.S. Take a look at our website and shoot me an email if you are interested in learning more about a family owned and operated company with over 40 years in business and BBB rating of an "A

Email-mbertrang@rollxvans.com
    website-www.rollxvans.com-ask for Matt in Sales when calling or emailing. Have a terrific day!!

Waaay overpriced matt
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

There's no better conversion company out there and your nuts if you think there over priced. I look at dependability, quality and service when it comes to buying a vehicle that needs to be alterd for the disabled.

I am more than pleased.

THANKS ROLLX!!

CHEERS!

I believe there is someone experiencing issues with their Rollx right now in the equipment forum. Maybe you can help? If theirs is truly worn out and done after just 4 years thats quite a short lifespan.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

I own a Rollx van and I love it! The ramp comes out from under the floor. They have technicians everywhere that will come fix any problem you may have. Mine is solid black with 20's. Everybody asks about it.
    INIMITABLE......look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I believe there is someone experiencing issues with their Rollx right now in the equipment forum. Maybe you can help? If theirs is truly worn out and done after just 4 years thats quite a short lifespan.
    I can tell you most problems are due to the lack of maintenance. I lube all the moving parts on my van with Liquid Wrench silicon (monthly). I also lube all the door seals with silicon after each car wash. With me being a Customer Service Manager for a wheelchair company/Technician i know first hand the lack of maintenance on any machine will cause problems.

Thanks for the great responses and Mac85 I think you find by shopping around our pricing in very competitive but I appreciate your input.
    Chris you are correct that every vehicle from a car to a wheelchair vans needs some upkeep and maintenance. If there are having trouble I would encourage them to contact our service department and they will help them out. Have a great day!

Got a dealer in or near Edmonton?

We don't have any dealers in Canada but we do sell a fair amount up there. We usually have the customer come to Minnesota to pick up the van and drive it home or meet you in the US side and then you drive it across. We have a process in place to get the paperwork to the border crossing you choose so you have no problems getting back home. Certain vans are not eligible to get into Canada but I can let you know which are. Feel free to send me a message. Thanks!