Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart miracle?

Well I see she drinks the "top shelf" stuff my pallet is a little lower good for her.

The top shelf is my nemesis. In my local store half and half for milk and activa are the two things I can't reach. I hate asking for help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    The top shelf is my nemesis. In my local store half and half for milk and activa are the two things I can't reach. I hate asking for help as well.
    You should go in there with a pool cue and just shoot/poke down what you need.
    Call your pockets and really make people wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    I'm laughing too but I get funny reactions when I stand up from my chair. It can be an awkard thing. Some people get mad even, like they've invested in the idea of what they thought you were and you broke your promise. All kinds of disabilities.

Funny title though :-)
    my situation exactly.
    My roommate has a friend who visits, who has questioned my partial use of chair with cane, and braces. since I wall walk while in the house. Lol, he ruptured a disk and now he thinks he gets it. bless his silly heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    You should go in there with a pool cue and just shoot/poke down what you need.
    Call your pockets and really make people wonder.
    I use my cane often to shop the higher shelves. someone grabbed my grabber off my chair one day so the cane it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    I use my cane often to shop the higher shelves. someone grabbed my grabber off my chair one day so the cane it is.
    Oh Karma is gonna get that grabber of your grabber!

I use my side panel to knock items off top shelf then catch them. I don't do this with glass items and items suspended on hooks with upturned ends are difficult, you just have to keep smacking them w side panel until they fall. I consider it free entertainment for the AB's in the aisle.