Thread: Has anyone had any experience good or bad

Has anyone had any experience good or bad

with AAA home owners insurance and or vehicle coverage claims? Everything is fine, just thinking about switching to them as their rates seem very reasonable. Thanks!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

I have Travelers Insurance through AAA, for both home and auto.
    No complaints, the auto is the cheapest in my area. I have had one home claim in 20 years, and it was paid quickly. The one thing I did notice was that they, along with other insurers in my area don't cover Earthquakes. I looked it up after we got rattled back in August, and it isn't covered. So, I would like to find a way to get that event covered.

Thanks Graybeard. I like the car in your avatar!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Thanks Oldtimer....I'm not sure, but I believe that is Pop's mid-1930's Nash. Someone could maybe correct me on that one. It broke down a lot...the family got together a while back (the sisters, anyway), and put together a photo cd of pictures from way back, and I spotted this one. I may cycle thru some as my avatar.