Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    What is the D-level ??
    D=T level.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Here's what Wise Young had posted about "Beike".
    In 2005, Gerry Allen (C5-C6) had umbilical cord stem cell injections at & below his injury by Beike (China), also with recovery of sensation.

More details in his anecdotal videos.

Who to believe?

As for matching Dr. Vaquero's autogolous bone-derived MSC lumbar injection treatment, there are two places that can do this procedure today:

- Cellmedicine in Panama - this is expensive
    - Dr. Kim's clinic in South Korea using Pharmicell products [ discussion ]

It boggles the mind why the major western countries have not adopted Dr. Vaquero's procedure that has shown results. It is within their means to extract MSC cells from bone marrow of a patient and some blood, then to culture the cells, suspend them in the patients plasma, then do a lumbar puncture.

There's an old saying "multiple anecdotes do not equal data" which is a big part of Wise's warning. How many patients got zero results? How many were worse as a result? I read on Facebook about an sci that guy stem cell injections in Florida. They use adipose cells from the patient's own fat stores. Sounds promising, but then he added that they injected both his cord and his penis to help with erections. Sorry, that discredits the clinic entirely. There is no part of sci-based ED that resides in the penis.

Many, many hucksters.

Now this work from Spain (oops, had Mexico originally, corrected by Pauly1) seems far more credible. Has Wise commented on this work?
    Last edited by Mize; 05-30-2018 at 07:12 AM.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Dr. Vaquero is from Spain. Does Wise post on here anymore?
    Last edited by Pauly1; 05-30-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly1 View Post
    Dr. Vaquero is from Spain. Does Wise post on here anymore?
    Sorry, my mistake. Question really was targeted at anyone (Jim?) who might have access to Dr. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly1 View Post
    Silvio GS, Dr Vaquero replied to my query for C3-C4 SCI treatment below. There is way more demand than supply here.
    Wonder why they don’t expand the therapy to at least more Spanish hospitals, or do it on foreign patients at a cost. That could even contribute to the improvement of country’s economy... just saying.
    Or share it to other countries....

Are they planning to do that at any point in time, or just in that hospital for the Spanish patients? If that’s the case there’s no reason to keep following this particular research. It’s really disappointing...

Kim, if you don’t mind me asking, are you on the waiting list?

@Mize , if you are in the US then consider doing some research about MD Stem Cell's treatement/trial which resembles Dr. Vaquero's treatment discussed in this thread:

. The treatment consists of bone marrow derived stem cells provided in paired, paraspinal injections at, above and below the injury performed under radiologic guidance by our board certified, fellowship trained spinal surgeon. This is followed by intravenous and intranasal stem cells for additional treatment of brain, upper motor and sensory neurons. Our initial patient, at the one month postop visit, showed improvement of 1 to 2 sensory levels on ASIA assessment and improvement in sphincter tone. At 2 months they reported internal sensory sensation of bowel activity and proprioception of knee and quadriceps movement. Improvement in certain mobility exercise was noted. Close to 3 months the patients stamina was reported improved with more exercise on the exoskeletal device noted and reduction in the assistance percent on the device.
    @Silvio GS , I've linked Dr. Kim as another practitioner using bone-marrow derived autologous MSC stem cell injections getting some results in South Korea:
    [ discussion ]

My requests for a paid service for non-Spanish citizens did not get any traction.
    Last edited by Pauly1; 05-30-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks Pauly1. I'd spend much of my savings just to reduce my f'ing nerve pain!

Hmmm... Cannot find NCT 03225626 (MD-Stem Cells) on clinical trials.

Nevermind. Found it by searching SciExVR