Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

This is the difference between the will to find a cure, and make money/business from SCI. Dr.Vaquero and APINME are doing this with a lot less resources than the big orgs like Miami Project or ICORD.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Quote Originally Posted by KIM View Post
    If everything goes ok at the end of March trials will start.
    so did everything go ok?

Isn't this similar to Neurovita?

Kim,

Is there any news on when the much delayed trial will start?

Thanks!

Much delayed? Neurovita?

This is not a tv serial where Dr. House in a second reveals a cure. We are a very small population that the world cares a hoot of us , any effort there is , is very compicated to get through. Red tape, funding, groups of resaeachers that are more worried of their income that sell us bs and suck resources , therapies that go nowhere. So the pace of the world is slower than our expectancies. Our duty is to screen and help the interesting therapies, all the ways in our power ,which is very weak.Luckily future starts to be not so grimm. Small groups with a hell of effort are making a difference in our situation.

Quote Originally Posted by KIM View Post
    Much delayed? Neurovita?
    I dont know what that Neurovita thing is. I am just asking if you know when the trial of Dr. Vaquero is going to start. The candidates for the trial were first told that the trial was going to start last summer, so I understand that there have been delays from the initial plan.

About Neurovita go to the website a make yourself an idea. About Dr. Vaquero he has been since 2007 after a trial till Apinme came around and made it possible. It ´s going to happen. Premits and some nonsense have been around. But it´s comming. Let´s see what results come up.

I am personally acquainted with the chief of Neurovita (http://www.neurovita.ru/eng_index.html) Andrey Bryukhovetskiy. He is a thief of the highest category with a Professor's degree.