Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

Quote Originally Posted by KIM View Post
    A lot.

On the chronic Spinal cord injury trial?...like interim results?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Of course.

Papers are comming. At last they are in print, there will be a press release and all these things that have to happen ,editorial stuff.
    Which journal will it be published in?

Info will start flowing so you can make up your mind of what is going on here. I will atend to this meeting and as soon I know in which journal it is you will know.

Info will start flowing so you can make up your mind of what is going on here. I will atend to this meeting and as soon I know in which journal it is you will know.
    Muchas gracias.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Muchas gracias.

Yes, thanks for keeping us updated as much as you can and have

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    "The who talketh any ill of Dr. Vaquero or Dr. Young, or show any doubt in their greatness, shall live out eternity in a sea of fire." - Genesis: 13-2.
    There is a example of you slendering , You haven't seen their patients you haven't seen the data you have no proof for yourself to even doubt. It's fine to be sceptical but the tone of your writing is very obvious that you feel you are 100% correct. I don't know how you feel you can just say oh it's probably not regeneration etc. etc. without any real information

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    There is a example of you slendering , You haven't seen their patients you haven't seen the data you have no proof for yourself to even doubt. It's fine to be sceptical but the tone of your writing is very obvious that you feel you are 100% correct. I don't know how you feel you can just say oh it's probably not regeneration etc. etc. without any real information
    Thats what you think. Ok.

Thats what you think. Ok.
    James was talking to Nowhereman with that comment ...not the vaquero thing, I think

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Define slander.