Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    "In god we trust; all others bring data."

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/3484...ers-bring-data
    Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    I agree with Paolo here. The SCI community would be much better served if Paolo spent more time in church "praying" to God, and less time on CareCure "preying" on Scientists!!!
    Meh... he didn't manage to copy and paste his own linked quote correctly. Dang!!!
    (If he seriously knew or trusted anything of a religion, he'd know it is "God", not god).
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-08-2016 at 01:39 AM.

Love seeing americans bash a foreigner for not fully mastering english. We all know how you all excel in foreign languages.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    Love seeing americans bash a foreigner for not fully mastering english.
    Oh me too! Especially when a simple computer copy and paste job would do. Anyone googling handy dandy quotes for putting on the internet should do that. It's not an exclusive American skill set by any stretch of the imagination. Capitalization of the omnipotent name you supposedly worship is customary in all languages including Dio in Italian. However, resorting to religion to extract clinical data from an ongoing human trial would be a new twist. Millions of diners and fast food joints throughout America have old tattered poster boards with signs that read: "In God we trust; all others pay cash" because it's part of the logo on American currency. Logo quotes from American currency isn't an ingenious advertisement plug by any means. I agree with nrf, all the wishful thinking, magic, praying and preying isn't going to produce $15k U.S.A. greenbacks with the logo "In God we trust" printed on them for data publications out of Spain. Maybe pray to Dio for LIRA since the Americans seem to have tapped out God for dollar bills already and there's always trouble brewing on Wall Street.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-08-2016 at 03:05 PM.

"The who talketh any ill of Dr. Vaquero or Dr. Young, or show any doubt in their greatness, shall live out eternity in a sea of fire." - Genesis: 13-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    "The who talketh any ill of Dr. Vaquero or Dr. Young, or show any doubt in their greatness, shall live out eternity in a sea of fire." - Genesis: 13-2.
    Gads!...another religious quote signature is coming on? Oxysquid from Spain would be horrified.

"I don't care who you are. That's funny right there"! - Larry the Cable Guy

There's one missing. "Lord please forgive me and may God bless the Pygmies in New Guinea" - Larry The Cable Guy 
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-08-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Papers are comming. At last they are in print, there will be a press release and all these things that have to happen ,editorial stuff.

so glad to hear this!!

do you know exactly what information will be presented at this conference by apinme?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

A lot.