Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round Betty Dino vs. Spinergy LX?

Quote Originally Posted by Wills77 View Post
    thanks for all of the replies... now im even more undecided haha
    both of them will be an upgrade in looks and performance.
    I wish i could try both before ordering. Im not sure if i would like the feeling of my wheels flexing
    I've owned LXs and now have 2 sets of RB Dinos, which I prefer. The weight difference, if any, is negligible. The Dinos are far cooler looking (I get compliments on mine all the time); the Surelock disc that couples to it is the best wheel-disc combo available; and Erick Bryant, the owner/designer/president of Round Betty stands behind his product 100% and is not buried behind a corporate wall. He's here on CC and is always approachable.

I agree with Stephen, RB's are great wheels.

Their customer service is way beyond anything Spinergy has done for the w/c community. Let's hope RB can keep that service going.Top End, Quickie,Tilite, Colours etc. all started out with good service and after they got a little bigger that all dropped. There was a time the company would actually speak with the user, now it's "Contact your DME, DON'T SPEAK WITH US." We all know dme's don't give a rat's ass after the bill has been paid.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    wtf? brow bone Supra orbital ridge babe!
    my eye still has a bruise (don't even need shadow lol) and it hurts.

Back to the original question. I'm hoping these betty's don't need much maintence, cuz they roll great now. My lx's needed to be tighted on one rim and it made me roll funny sort of like I had a flat tire. Good luck on choosing.

thanks for all of the replies... now im even more undecided haha
    both of them will be an upgrade in looks and performance.
    I wish i could try both before ordering. Im not sure if i would like the feeling of my wheels flexing
    I don`t think you will feel much flex if you are quad, so just buy what you like better.

The Dinos are cooler imo, i have lx and dinos, and the new version of dinos are much stiffer have thicker spokes wall, the dinos are just a very little heavy, i don`t apreciate it, are just a few grames.

Here you`ve got a pic of the two wheels with the same colour of spokes face to face, now is your choice.

Last edited by grommet; 02-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    I bought a pair of Round Betty Enzo wheels 02
    We are not speaking about that wheels.

alright im pretty sure im going to order the Dino's tonight. do they come with axles or will the tilite axles i have now work for them.

i did tons of searches but i cant find any pictures of them with black hub/silver spokes or silver hub/black spokes

can anybody help me out with that. my chair is all black. but i found pics of black hub/red spokes and that looks pretty good too.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Last edited by grommet; 02-02-2012 at 04:46 PM.

alright im pretty sure im going to order the Dino's tonight. do they come with axles or will the tilite axles i have now work for them.

i did tons of searches but i cant find any pictures of them with black hub/silver spokes or silver hub/black spokes

can anybody help me out with that. my chair is all black. but i found pics of black hub/red spokes and that looks pretty good too.
    The wheels are sold WITHOUT axles. The TiLite axles you have will not necessarily fit; it depends on the width of the wheel hub. You may need a shorter axle. (BTW: Dinos and Spinergy LX wheels use the same axles.)

Chances are the photos of the red spoke Dinos are those of the first set I bought. I originally ordered and received a set with silver hub/black spokes but exchanged them for something with color.

http://http://www.sportaid.com/large-button-quick-release-axles.html

are these the axles that most people get or is there another brand
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2