Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Our SCI Nurses ROCK!

Yes, they are very helpful. One of my favorite SCI_Nurse stories is the remote diagnosis in this thread, I posted about it last month: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpos...0&postcount=24 .

Absolutely! I doubt I'm the only one who trusts the team of CC nurses more than majority of medical professionals we interact with in the physical world.

Thank you, CC Nurses, for being so generous with your time and your knowledge! You all are the best of your profession.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Nurse know too much... but that's good!

Thank you all.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Great advice, commonsense and had it not been for KLD I would not have started traveling again post SCI. Thank you for my health and for lunch in a caravansari, for finding a tiny dolphin in the ancient brick work of the Haj Sofia, a hangover in Cancun and dinner with my husband in a restaurant we ate in many times in Rome while we were assigned there. Everyone who treats vets with such care ROCKS!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I agree! Thank you so much SCI nurses! I don't know what a lot of us would do without you all!
    Life is a lesson you learn when you're through.

Shudder at the thought of where I would be without their help........
    Yes, thank you SCI Nurses very much for all you do for us!

Blog Entries
    Yes, I second all these sentiments. I can't thank you nurses enough for enriching my life on so many fronts.