• The Threads Should be Removed

9 20.45%
  • The Threads Should be Edited and Reactivated

4 9.09%
  • The Threads Should be Moved to a Private Forum

6 13.64%
  • The Threads Should be Reactivated and Remain Intact

19 43.18%
  • The Threads Should be Moved to an Open Forum With Its Own Link and Moderators

6 13.64%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gravity Therapy For Spinal Cord Injuries

Gravity Therapy For Spinal Cord Injuries

On The first of April, I introduced the forum to a simple, free therapy involving inclining a bed by six to eight inches at the head end to produce a level but inclined mattress. And, a simple modification to the way we sit, by raising the seat higher so that a persons knees are lower than the seat, I supplied results from several years of working with a small group of people who have spinal cord injuries in the hope that a larger number of people would be interested in seeing if we could reproduce comparible results.

The available Information has now been locked by the moderators, and a debate ensues as to what should be done with the information.It has been suggested that it should be removed completely, or left to die, Moved to a private forum, where people have to be invited to join. Moved to a private website, allowed to remain untouched, sensored by removing unwanted posts that have upset the forum, including any of my own that may have flamed people and then reactivated.

As this may be a concern for many people on this forum, I thought it might help if we could get a broader view and therefore invite you to add a comment and take part in this poll if you are interested in any way with this subject.

how about , things remain as they are ?
    i cannot vote for the following reasons .

1st. choice : this has been in public for some time now so it is common knowledge what the thread contains . i do not believe in cover ups . removal would only see rehashes on new threads.

2nd choice: who gets to edit ? . the moderators ? they already do enough out of the goodness of their hearts . set a precedent like this and any other locked thread in the past could be presented for the same treatment . in my opinion their job is to let things go for a bit but step in when they feel it has gone too far .

3rd choice:if this is to be on the forum at all it should be accessible to all members so comments and discussion from all sides can be added.

4th choice : may as well not have moderators . something in my opinion that should not be considered . i would also not blame the current moderators for resigning . every action they have carried out in the past would be open to endless review . how many would be willing to step up and do the job properly.

5th choice : a whole forum for this ! not even as a joke please . and being your forum Andrew K Fletcher , do you choose the moderators ? i might want to put a few posts on there . this is not to be even thought of ..... unless i could be the sole moderator in which case it would be a great idea .

i did notice at the top of this thread that Andrew K Fletcher stated that he started this on the 1st of April . this whole thing could possibly be an April Fools joke ?

thank you
    dogger .

every day i wake up is a good one .

Andrew,

Perhaps you can edit your message to add "The Threads Should Remain As Is" to your poll. All the choices you have listed are things you want done, without giving an option for alternative viewpoints.

-Steven

Andrew, I read your thread from the first time it showed up with total interest and a hella bag of hopes. Man do I wish your theory works, it would be great for everybody if true, so I'm pullin' for it big-time. Just I ain't sure about you, is the problem. Y'all got too much energy, jabbering with everybody and all.

I been sitting back waiting to say something, now's the time: y'all get all the results, good and bad, and break them down like a list, just raw fact and post them so we can all check in, and y'all get some credibility. Until you do, y'all keep undermining yourself with all this tit for tat BS, making you like fool, dig, fool? Shut your mouth and let your theory work, show them posi/neg results and then I'll go sing every Sunday longside my fat-assed little sister. Y'all said enough, boy!

Live for today, look to tomorrow

Morgan

Your post put a smile on me face for real.

If you put all of the replies from people who are actually trying this together, you would see a definate pattern emerging, which correspods nicely with the case histories from pilot studies.

I have received some interesting emails also from people who are beginning to see changes. one guy in particular has noted changes and has had an injury for 26 years.

But as you say, lets wait and see what happens in the long term.

Have you considered raising your own bed and seat and keeping a diary to see what happens?
    Andrew

"Go With The Flow"

Originally posted by Andrew K Fletcher:

Morgan

Your post put a smile on me face for real.

If you put all of the replies from people who are actually trying this together, you would see a definate pattern emerging, which corresponds nicely with the case histories from pilot studies.

I have received some interesting emails also from people who are beginning to see changes. one guy in particular has noted changes and has had an injury for 26 years.

But as you say, lets wait and see what happens in the long term.

Have you considered raising your own bed and seat and keeping a diary to see what happens?
    Andrew

"Go With The Flow"
    "Go With The Flow"

Yo, Andrew, I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna try this thing if and when I see some stats from peoples on this forum that show something posi. We was talking about your theory on the show the other night, and Peterson say he thinks it for real. But we need some outlines and proofs, basic stats that show improvements. I got some b@tch sores on my feet and I gotta wait till they clear before I try this. But yeah, I'm gonna, cause like, what we got to lose but sleep?

Live for today, look to tomorrow

Might I suggest your own forum with Steven Edwards and Dogger as the Moderators?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia!"----- Charles Schultz

I wonder

If I am the only one who admired creative writings of vgrafen?

He seemed to have lots friends, fans & even hidden a..-lickers here...

Where are you people?

Please, vote!

Yesterday "they" moderated/censored vgrafen, today its done to Fletcher tommorow it maybe you...

Yes Max, I also miss Vgrafen's posts. He was/is a great writer and he told it like it is. He let himself be very vulnerable by expressing his true feelings and emotions............something not many of us are willing to do.

I often wonder how he is, what he is doing, if he looks on this board.......??? I believe he left by his own choice though.........and I really don't blame him. I know he'll come back though! ...at least I hope so!

Darlene