Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How wide are airplane aisles?

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    Peace :-)
    Yep, I really just don't understand, didn't mean anything other than that.... but like I said none of my business.

One option that I didn't see, perhaps because I am the only one that it works for, is to restrict your fluid intake so that you produce vey little urine. I only drink hard alcohol and milk and I rarely need to drain my bladder more frequently that once every 12 hours. I've been doing this for about 6 months so far and it works good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Hey man, I deleted the post (before you replied) because I realized it is none of my business.
    That's messed up because now I am wondering what the hell you said.

Even if you could take your chair on the plane, it won't fit in the bathroom.....

aisle chair is probably best, that transfer is a bitch tho, I've not tried, but looks it.

I'm fortunate I don't have to go thru all that, but when I was first injured, I did the ol blanket, cath, bottle thing because no one was sitting next to me. All my friends tend to use this method.

Quote Originally Posted by Imight View Post
    Even if you could take your chair on the plane, it won't fit in the bathroom.....

aisle chair is probably best, that transfer is a bitch tho, I've not tried, but looks it.

I'm fortunate I don't have to go thru all that, but when I was first injured, I did the ol blanket, cath, bottle thing because no one was sitting next to me. All my friends tend to use this method.
    Sounds like the best way for me to go. Don't know if I could do it though if some one was sitting close to me. Then again, with all the noise onboard, nobody is going to hear anything. :-)

width

20 inches i think on 757

A Posey strap can be used to hold the condom cath on. Good luck with whatever you try!

Quote Originally Posted by ffindley View Post
    A Posey strap can be used to hold the condom cath on. Good luck with whatever you try!
    Best to use a POSEY SHEATH HOLDER (not just any Posey strap, since primarily Posey makes restraints!!).

(KLD)