Thread: Hill- Rom Clinitron Bed For Sale

Hill- Rom Clinitron Bed For Sale

Clinitron Bed for Sale - Used by my mother for about a year. This is the model that uses beads/sand/circulating air. It did its job by keeping my mother bed sore free.

Excellent condition with paperwork from Hill-Rom. Must arrange pick-up from New York City area.

$6,000.

I am interested in purchasing the bed for my father, is it still available? Medicare refused to pay for my father due to the fact that it is a chronic illness, therefore this has to be paid out of pocket, if bed is still available, would you be willing to lower the price? Thank you in advance, have a great day and hope to hear from you soon.

Geez if i had six thousand dollars, no more question would be asked assuming its in excellent condition. Id also be the happiest quaddie, fairwell to the closest id get to appreciating one of these Clinitron's.

Desperate need of clinitron bed

Not sure if you sold this? I have a wonderful brother who has a disability and recent and ongoing skin break down. He had surgery to close up a wound and medicaid took away the bed before he could heal now the wound has opened again I live in Massachusetts and I'm quite sure you have sold it, but if anybody know's where I can find one I would so appreciate it. Thanks, Tracey

Hill Rom - CLINITRON II AT HOME AIR FLUIDIZED THERAPY BED

Hill-Rom Clinitron II At Home AFT bed is for sale. Price is $6,000 and buyer is responsible for its removal and transport to its destination. Bed has a Hill- Rom warranty until 7/21/12.

Clean, hygenic and working. I do not check this board often so if interested, e-mail me at Selenee01@aol.com. Payment must be made through Paypal prior to removal.

Thank you.

I have a Hil-Rom Clinitron bed that I will sell for $1000