Thread: I need a Permobil trunk support

I need a Permobil trunk support

I'm looking for a swing-away truck support for my C500. Any ideas where I can get one cheaper than the $235 online? Thanks.

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

what does it do robin i might have some i took off mine that id give to you

I'm not sure either but there is 2 permobile c-300's on ebay, one is $1500 obo and the other is $2250 obo I know its more but if they have it it may be alot of other spare parts if they are interchangable between the 300's and 500's???
    I know nothing about Permobile...

well that's if you spell it Permobile if you spell it correctly there are even more listed.
    Last edited by MSWIFE1; 01-26-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: add

Thanks MS.

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    what does it do robin i might have some i took off mine that id give to you
    They appear to mount on the inside of the armrests and provide support against your side. I don't sit as comfortably in this chair as I did my Invacare. It's almost like I sit ON it instead of IN it. That's making my already curved spine worse and this will provide some support for my left side. Make sense?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

if its lateral supports i got those they fit like you say they go behind your back cushion i took mine off like a year after i got hurt

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    if its lateral supports i got those they fit like you say they go behind your back cushion i took mine off like a year after i got hurt
    Oh hell yeah! I'll call you when I can catch my breath after the State Awards Banquet Sat and the budget meeting on Sunday. I might be able to think again by Monday.

Thanks Bro!

no prob bro if they dont work just throw the bitchs in the trash cause i hated them lol felt like i was stuck with them on