Thread: Need to speed bowel program up

Need to speed bowel program up

I am a c6 and Currently I insert a magic bullet in bed transfer to shower chair wait about an hour over commade then shower and usually go some in shower. I am wanting to add dig stem just need a little advice on when and how. Please help I would really like to speed bp up. Thanks

http://www.pva.org/site/apps/ka/ec/c...egoryID=322147

There are 3 pages of these guidelines you can download as needed. The biggies though are try to do your BP after a warm meal or snack that contains some fat and drink a hot liquid with it or while doing your BP. Then do a short round of dig stim, insert suppository and give it time to work and drink a hot beverage like coffee while waiting. The guideline should explain how to do digital stim properly.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.