Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hands Free Firearm Trigger Device

wish you would make me one robin I promise not to sue you lol

ill even pick it up at the outdoor day of fun

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    wish you would make me one robin I promise not to sue you lol
    Oh, bite me!

Man, I really wish I could build a bunch. Just too much involved for me now and my buddy that helped has moved. It's really a pretty simple design, just takes some tweaking.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    I suspect, as most of us do, that product liability is the hold up of the HF Trigger. Kills a lot of great ideas, kind of typical with stuff like this. Scares the shit out of the lawyers.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

How many people here - folks among the CC community - would buy a bite-operated trigger device for $100?

Additionally, what would be the preferred cord length (i.e., cord length between the bite mechanism and the trigger mechanism), and minimum trigger force at the trigger mechanism?
    Last edited by WC_Sage; 03-25-2013 at 09:41 PM.

id buy it!

oh yea deadeye find somebody to cut us a deal on two nights hotel

Quote Originally Posted by forestranger52 View Post
    I suspect, as most of us do, that product liability is the hold up of the HF Trigger. Kills a lot of great ideas, kind of typical with stuff like this. Scares the shit out of the lawyers.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    How many people here - folks among the CC community - would buy a bite-operated trigger device for $100?

Additionally, what would be the preferred cord length (i.e., cord length between the bite mechanism and the trigger mechanism), and minimum trigger force at the trigger mechanism?
    Depending on how easily transferable they were, I'd buy 2-3 right off the bat. The cord length shouldn't be an issue it you loop it as I did in my pic. The reason for that is you don't accidentally pull the cable and thus pull the trigger. It's a redneck safety.

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    oh yea deadeye find somebody to cut us a deal on two nights hotel
    1 room or 2? No promises but I'll see if I can find anything.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

2 probably im not sure who is coming with Bryce thanks man

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    I would need 2 at first. I like the fact that the clothespin gives the user some trigger control, you can feel the action which is critical for shot placement. May need a stronger pull though and being able to tie it off through the thumbhold buttstock sure helps. Not so with suction, I don't know if one could tell when the gun would fire.
    Last edited by forestranger52; 03-26-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt