Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How do you know when to admit defeat??

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post

It's true there is nothing to take it away but find a combination to lessen it so you can focus.

I think that is what Becky struggles with too.
    That is exactly right DD. I am just trying to find something that will help me get through each day and not have it be such a fight. I am not expecting a miracle or anything. Just something to get me to the point where I don't want to push myself into the river.

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

So hey each doc you've seen just said that creud line 'deal w/ it' and wouldnt prescribe anything? Smokin werks wonders for spasms and in oil form is more body oriented instead of cerebral yet still the iintense blasted burning pain is a tough one to treat. I'm just now in this state. After a semi smooth plateau of managable pain thru prscrips all of a sudden my system crashed and feel this now... Urrgghhuuaahh just want to krawl out of the skin. Just seen doc 2day, strangely ultram is a semi opiate synthesized drug so even a percocet or something strong like that wont help. had to request morphine, claimed just for emergencys yet like u Beck its seeming like it plans on stikkin around cause after two weeks it only subsided for like 1 to 2 days..so i'm in yer shoes here now too.. ???? eeekk woww shhezzuss i also got the river in me head also..
    Last edited by Stormycoon; 03-01-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..