Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GoShiChi

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    They changed the name to Mobility SVM or something. I bet Steve, the founder, is sick over losing his company.
    SVM Mobility is Superior Van and Mobility which is a dealer of mostly mini vans that are adapted. I got my last van from them and its a great company. They have 7 dealerships all over the eastern midwest. I think they are a dealer for GoShichi but I don't think they bought it. I live close to both companies so I'll check it out tomorrow. If you have any direct questions you want me to ask them send me a PM and I'll ask them face to face.

I was under the impression that Kelley Auto bought out Goshichi. They already owned the building that Goshichi operated in.

You hear all kind of rumors when something like this happens. I even heard that a lot of the delays in getting production started was over Union issues. I do not know if Indiana is a "Right to Work" state like Texas but up North unions are fairly solid.

GoShichi

Well, the nightmare is over ( for me at least). My conversion finally got here last night. It appears they ( GoShichi, Kelley Auto Group, SVM, etc.) did a nice job. One note to mention- they are having trouble finding rigs to haul them once completed, so the mobility co. I use ( R&J Mobility in Independence, Or.) flew one of their guys to Ft. Wayne, In. and he drove it back to Or. for about the same cost. Hope the rest of you who have been waiting will soon get closure on your trucks too.
    4xquad

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Bishop View Post
    Well, the nightmare is over ( for me at least). My conversion finally got here last night. It appears they ( GoShichi, Kelley Auto Group, SVM, etc.) did a nice job. One note to mention- they are having trouble finding rigs to haul them once completed, so the mobility co. I use ( R&J Mobility in Independence, Or.) flew one of their guys to Ft. Wayne, In. and he drove it back to Or. for about the same cost. Hope the rest of you who have been waiting will soon get closure on your trucks too.
    I'm glad your nightmare is over. They've sent me pictures of my truck and it should be finish next Thursday. They called me today to informed me. Enjoy your truck and I'll keep you updated.

Can you guys post pictures please?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Bishop View Post
    Congratulations!! I'm still waiting for my truck. Patient, patient

Anyone have a 2500 and lift kit with this set up?
    Louie Gonzalez
    C6 C7

Phil I'm glad you finally got it man! Sa50 you're in TX right, did you send up a Texas Edition? I sure would like to see those pics as I have a TX Edition that I'll be sending up in the next 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by showkaser View Post
    Phil I'm glad you finally got it man! Sa50 you're in TX right, did you send up a Texas Edition? I sure would like to see those pics as I have a TX Edition that I'll be sending up in the next 2 weeks
    I'm in San Antonio and I did send them a Texas Edition 2WD Crew Cab. I'm getting the passenger side conversion. They told me that it will be ready this coming week. They're going to send me some more pictures on Monday. I will send you pictures once I get them. I can email them to you if you want. This is my email: vee-tee501@satx.rr.com