Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: GoShiChi

why don't y'all start suing for breach of contract, i don't see how you all are paying 600 hundred or so a month for a truck that you might get done or might not get done............sounds to me like it's a 50/50 chance at best that they will ever get to some......i'd love to have one done, but with all the talk i don't think i would trust them enough to get one done.......not trying to be facetious.....just i know how dependant we are on our vehicles.......and i could see even 6 months, but if it had to go over that, man that's a long time without a ride.......

sch chi

Sounds like you guys are neck deep in plundering plethra of #$%(. Have of you considered a 4x4 van? A whole lot less trouble, if you have the resources. I had a ford 20 years ago. It went anywhere a truck can go

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird76 View Post
    Exactly... Mr. Case (are you serious with the mister, I usually use Mr. as a sign of respect) from day one has only told me what he thinks I want to hear. I was told that my truck which is also a 2500HD by "Mr. Case" that my production date is mid JULY 2012. I ordered my truck November 17th and it's been sitting on Goshichi's lot since January 3rd because it was supposed to start then. Then I was told mid Feb. Then I was told to wait two weeks and that they were having a meeting March 5 and would have production dates then. So when I got a hold of Jeremiah Case on the 6th that is when he told me middle of July. I have had so much patience with this guy and have had many discussions with him and I am convinced he only looks out for himself.
    I have expressed my concerns for the other vehicle owners that we have a lot of money invested and many of us really rely on an accessible vehicle for more independence. I was so upset after one of our discussions that I told him I don't know if I can continue to be strung along like this and that I would need the weekend to consider if I want to go forward with the process. His response was along the lines of "really, so you don't want the truck then... not a problem, I can put it on the lot then?". Bottom line he could care less... I could still give him the benefit of doubt but it's hard hearing similar stories from others. I feel integrity is sacred and I feel that I was lied to during the truck order process with Jeremiah (Goshichi was not involved with this process, just Jeremiah was) I won't get into that but is anyone ordered a new truck recently, please contact me I would like to ask you a couple questions
    When did you first started working with Jeremiah Case? I was under the impression that Kelley appointed him over there to help solve the problems with production after they've took over ownership. When I called Kelley and asked to speak with someone in charge of Goshichi last month, they transferred me to him. Supposedly, my truck is in production right now and it should be finish next month. That will be 6 months and if it's not done, I will turn it over to my lawyer and the Better Business Bureau. They should have contacted their customers and informed them of the problems they have inherited and their plan of actions instead of BSing them. Yes they saved that company and I think it's a great product, but, I would have preferred them to be honest with me once they took over.

Quote Originally Posted by eversonsail View Post
    Sounds like you guys are neck deep in plundering plethra of #$%(. Have of you considered a 4x4 van? A whole lot less trouble, if you have the resources. I had a ford 20 years ago. It went anywhere a truck can go
    The 4X4 van iss what I'm giving up to get the GoShiChi truck. I honestly would not have done it if I'd had any idea that it would such a screwed up mess. At the same time I decided to also get the ZX1 power add-on. Now I'm starting to wonder if that might go south also.
    4xquad

Was told today that my truck will be ready April 26th, original completion date was late January.

I will be glad when this nightmare is over.

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    That is one fine van Mr. Bishop. I can understand why you would like a truck though.
    Other than motorcycles, I've owned nothing but trucks. First GMC was 2 wheel drive but after one mistake all the rest were 4x4.

I took the GMC to Oregon and quickly realized it would not cut it. All the loggers were driving Ford F-250 4X4's so I went down and traded for one. There were 20 in a row, all the same except the color. Drove that sucker back to PA, up to Alaska, down to south Florida and then up to the mountain ridge in NJ to work at the National Park. Never left me stranded once, although I stuck it a few times and always got 19 miles on a gallon of gas.

Good for you skicat.
    Last edited by forestranger52; 03-20-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skicat1898 View Post
    Was told today that my truck will be ready April 26th, original completion date was late January.

I will be glad when this nightmare is over.
    I have been told March 26 on mine- hope this time is for real.
    Last edited by Phil Bishop; 03-20-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Put wrong date
    4xquad

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Bishop View Post
    I have been told March 26 on mine- hope this time is for real.
    Mine went into production last Friday and it should be ready during the week of 9 April. I hope this is for real too. Good luck to you all.

It is glad to hear that something is really happening. Do you know how many trucks they still have in line waiting for conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by raspyry View Post
    It is glad to hear that something is really happening. Do you know how many trucks they still have in line waiting for conversation?
    I have no idea.