Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New reality show coming "Push Girls"

yeah, I am not sure they can;t represent an aspect of all are lives, some are "Christians", some gay, some struggling with divorce, some trying to make relationships work and have a child..they are all beautiful..in their own unique way..I may not relate to all of them, or their personalities, but they hopefully will makes chicks in chairs..even sexier/more approachable and more human/less mysterious..to the average viewer.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    Okay, those pants totally kick ass.
    ty, though i bought them a size too small.... thank goodness for long shirts! hahaha wore that on speech night at the national pageant.

sherocks, exactly, lets just get over the hurdle of just having women in chairs being represented in media, then work on the diversity of women in chairs in the media. with that being said, i am going to go work out hahaha
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

OMG, crypticgimp. You are rockin' it! Perfection! Love the shoes. (Mine are silver sequined. )

You're right about the not hatin' on 'em. At least two of the four are in the biz of their looks being their biz. Looks are everything in certain fields with that certain je ne sais quois x factor thrown in.

The women on the RH franchise all have hair and makeup done daily and many have stylists (or should), too. It's what makes them them. If they were like lower or middle class America, it might not be as fascinating to watch the weekly train wrecks.

I love your picture CG! Makes me want to give you a big kiss on the cheek.
    Now make me a cocktail.

hmm... cocktail.... i like mimosas, so i'll pass that along <makes linda a mimosa>

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    See, now I can use you as proof that reality show addictions have NOTHING to do with intelligence )
    i just saw this LOL you should watch king of crowns on netflix

Cryptic, have u thought of being a personal stylist? Love the flair i need ur help on that!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Cryptic, have u thought of being a personal stylist? Love the flair i need ur help on that!
    haha yes i have! i love fashion! i was picking out clothes for my 20yr old brother and said "Aww, i used to pick out your clothes when you were a baby" and he said "Well, you're still doing it!" and then exclaimed how he loved the clothes hahaha

As soon as you read "reality show", you know it ain't real, just a show. People don't watch reality for entertainment, they turned on the tube to escape reality. Even the freakin' news is sensationalized. Don't want it? Don't buy it!

"But I don't want people to be misinformed!" Get over it. People see what they see. The ones that matter will see YOU. The rest will see whatever the hell is currently playing in the movie in their head. Right now, the weather girl on channel 7 is starring in mine. Please don't tell the traffic reporter on channel 4.

Devos? Long as they keep their kink to themselves and receptive targets, I got no problem. Cross that line and they become one more pest to exterminate. There's a long list.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

i vote for crypt to be on the show! i like her style much better as far as watching the show, it's a no brainer for me cause....I HAVE NO TV! i hate tv.