Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New reality show coming "Push Girls"

Their 'chairs?

Can anyone tell what kind of 'chair they're sporting?

You can strike out Icon.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Looks like colors chairs. The whole "Devos are watching so I won't watch" is akin to me not wanting to watch meerkat manor on animal planet for fear that furries watch the same show I do. It's illogical. So, I guess it's a wait and see. If its as awesomely bad as real housewives, I'm all for it
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    If its as awesomely bad as real housewives, I'm all for it
    Lord, I am so the same! I watch them all...it is my guilty pleasure! and this type of show or any show with girls in chairs is long overdue )
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Looks like colors chairs. The whole "Devos are watching so I won't watch" is akin to me not wanting to watch meerkat manor on animal planet for fear that furries watch the same show I do. It's illogical. So, I guess it's a wait and see. If its as awesomely bad as real housewives, I'm all for it
    Aww man! You mean Yiffers are watching Meerkat Manor

Yea I love it! Kim is such a train wreck on Beverly hills and the Atlanta ladies are just nuts haha. So yes looking fwd to this

Yea I love it! Kim is such a train wreck on Beverly hills and the Atlanta ladies are just nuts haha. So yes looking fwd to this

See, now I can use you as proof that reality show addictions have NOTHING to do with intelligence )
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

You know, I always look like the ladies in that promo pic. The rest of the CCC women do, too. Yeah, I'm rockin' Ef me pumps, hair coiffed daily by my personal stylist and I spent two hours in makeup this a.m., but damn. I look good. That's how this cerebral palsied quad rolls. **rolling eyes**

I'll give the show a look see in spite of the poor writing at sites deeming us chair bound with our pretty, but useless legs. Jaysus, people. Didn't any of those journos spend even one day in j school? Did they misplace their copies of the AP Stylebook? **sigh**

Furries? Dare I ask?

Yes, I'm with you on bad viewing habits, RHBH included. It's winter, colder than hell outside, I was sick the last three out of five weeks and I've got serious cabin ever. Unless it's a pityfest, I'll watch. This program on Sundance may get at least some of it right. If it gets too real, there are another 200 channels from which to choose.

Pass the popcorn.

I dunno if I could watch without yelling at the TV. As to the possibility that this will break barriers...I don't want those women representing me. Or my barriers, but that doesn't mean it's not for others.
    But couldn't they just try to make a powerchair look pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Aww man! You mean Yiffers are watching Meerkat Manor
    they literally get off on the cuteness! :/

i'm not into hating women who are skinnier/prettier than i am. that's like me going f*ck you lorrie, and your fluffy dogs too!!! <insert cackle here> :P just because she isn't physically a representation of me, doesn't mean i am gonna be a hater and not support her as a woman in a chair, same goes for these ladies. their struggles may be different than mine but i know they face many of the same barriers that i do when it comes to accessibility, eff me shoes and all.

plus i make this quad belly look goooood j/k (plus have you senn dd's new pic? REDHAWT!):P
    Last edited by Jim; 01-23-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Okay, those pants totally kick ass.