Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New reality show coming "Push Girls"

Great story Cynthia..good luck on the wedding and the biz!!

Deb

Quote Originally Posted by SinfullF8 View Post
    That one chick on the show push girls. The one that told the reporter that she was the first woman para to be housed at Twin Tower (that use to be where they house women inmate in Los Angeles.) county jail. Was wrong about her being the first.

I know this because quite a few years ago I was the first complete paraplegic in Twin Towers County Jail and at Chowchillia Women State Prison.

This isn't something I'm overly proud of but I was my Journey to where I am now in life.

I am a T-6 complete para since 1992 I am 37 years old and doing good at this whole living thing. Now I am reformed and on the rt track.

I have Four wonderful son's my oldest is 21 y/o and my youngest is 4 years old. I have had 3 children born to me after my injury that I raised alone. Now I am engaged to the most wonderful man I'm starting to grow my biz and life is good.

Cynthia
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Thanx

Thank you I do still have my issues like not wanting a real wedding . You know the kind that every girl dreams of... The whole wheelchair white dress thing I dont think is a good combo for me....Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SinfullF8 View Post
    Thank you I do still have my issues like not wanting a real wedding . You know the kind that every girl dreams of... The whole wheelchair white dress thing I dont think is a good combo for me....Lol
    I agree It is your wedding..do exactly what you want and if that means a justice of the peace at courthouse and a party after..or whatever..go for it. The important thing is you are committed and joyful..and you can celebrate every year on your anniversary after )

Push it girl lol! Maybe you can do a cameo on the show
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Well that's cool, I wish I had more time to read, plus my eyesight sucks and that makes it frustrating to read anything small print.
    Try audiobooks! Or an ebook reader. I get eyestrain easily plus desperately need new glasses. For the last few years I've gone to audiobooks, and before that large print books from the library and large print on my ebook reader. I also have my firefox minimum font setting HUGE so its easy to read the screen.

I don't have tv either but I still follow specific shows online. I dont watch reality tv except top chef, I loovvveee the food. Maybe someday I'll learn to cook.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

I AM DOING VERY WELL ''WTF''. THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT AND SUPPORT.

LOVE, LIGHT AND POSITIVE MANIFESTATIONS TO YOU,
    ANGELA (Angel1111a)