Thread: Zx1

Zx1

Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

i own one this this is pretty cool i use it alot

are they for sale yet?

Are these for sale yet? if so how much?

How much does this weigh? How do you buy one? I'm interested in using it with an Icon.

I contacted the site and haven't heard back from them.

Hey G, I think they weigh around 75lbs. with the batteries. I think Spinergy bought the rights or something like that. Pat said it should be out shortly. It's taking a little longer due to the FDA testing. There's a thread somewhere here on who to contact at Spinergy to get put on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    How much does this weigh? How do you buy one? I'm interested in using it with an Icon.
    I think you couldn`t use it with an Icon, it goes fix to normal camber tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Hey G, I think they weigh around 75lbs. with the batteries. I think Spinergy bought the rights or something like that. Pat said it should be out shortly. It's taking a little longer due to the FDA testing. There's a thread somewhere here on who to contact at Spinergy to get put on the list.
    Patrick,

Thanks, that answers a lot of questions. 75lbs is heavy for lifting into a car, I wonder about that. I wonder if it breaks down further than that, if you just need to muscle it or if there's a technique. I can move a 75lb dumbell at the gym across the floor but it's hard. If Spinergy is taking the product line, I think it may have more of a chance. A concern I had was getting one and then when there's a problem, there's nobody to contact for parts or info and I've got a $5,000 paperweight. Eek.

As I'm seeing the Zx1, it would be just about the perfect solution. I'd get to have my manual when I want it and throw the power on board when I need it. Very cool - if it works. Thanks again for the info.