Thread: My friend's baby is paralyzed: I need information on stretch spinal cord injury: Wise?

My friend's baby is paralyzed: I need information on stretch spinal cord injury: Wise?

My mother's friend knows someone who was just in a car accident with her baby.

The mother has brain-damaged and has no idea what is going on. And the baby is paralyzed with as a quadriplegic C-1 injury, and is on a respirator.

They call the injury a stretch spinal cord injury, and the doctors there aren't really familiar with this type of injury. If anybody has any information on this type of injury please post it or e-mail it to me.

My e-mail address is: masedope21@Hotmail.com

Wise if you could help me out on this one it would be great.

hello dann. I am unsure of the extent of a c-1 injury however I believe I could offer at least a bit of valuable info as I'm a c-3. I'll email you the details asap.

"Failure is impossible"

Dann,

I recently posted a topic referring to an article that I just wrote on pediatric spinal cord injury. You might want to point your friend to the link http://carecure.rutgers.edu/spinewir...diatricSCI.htm

Wise.

Goodness, Dann!

I will be praying for you and your friends...

Take care and God bless!

Teena

I just copied this over to the Acute SCI Forum and am closing this topic. To discuss, go to the following topic. Thanks. Wise.