Thread: bowel and bladder?

bowel and bladder?

can anyone tell me if there are any symptoms or signs of bowel or bladder returning? here the past eight days ive been abel to sit on the bedside toilet and have a b/m without a diggi. i just sit there and push it out. im also while sitting there can void about 25 to 50 cc's while doing my b/m. i can feel a diggie stem when its done. not a 100% normal but a good 40 to 50% normal feeling of the diggi stem.
    is there some type of common recovery of bowel an bladder?

Hi Mike

On my study using the inclined bed there has been a restored bowel and bladder function in most of the people who have tried this method.The speed of return appears to depend on the damage to the spine and the length of time following the injury. See case histories on the two threads relating to my work on gravity.

Your recovery must be a great boost to your moral and an impressive message to everyone here, clearly showing that the human body does have an amazing power to recover from considerable injury and illness. You must be doing something right Mike, any idea what might have changed in your daily routines or have you changed your medication in any way prior to this gain?

Andrew

"Go With The Flow"

Mike4, were you able to feel your digital stimulation before? Is this a new development? How long have you been injured? Wise.

Mike-
    You're a newbie, less than 6 mo's. It's probably just coming back. All right!

You'd better get a big gun 'cause I'm not dead yet."
    ---The Bad Examples

Originally posted by Wise Young:

Mike4, were you able to feel your digital stimulation before? Is this a new development? How long have you been injured? Wise.

I was injured 11-26-02, so im very new at this but I have taken it all with stride. Great attitude I can only be optimistic I am able to feel my digi most of the time. I've had good sphincter control. I've been on 4 ap now for 3 weeks starting the 4th week this week. I believe that this might have some effect. hmmm
    the mystery of the human body.