Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surelock pics

Surelock pics

I got Surelocks about 2 months ago, and I am loving them. Here are some pictures (sorry for my crappy phone's camera):

Discs & locking mechanism totally blend in:

Handle + bonus cat:

My mirror is dirty, but hopefully you can see the beauty of having no standard locks to smash my thumbs on:

In case it's not immediately obvious, Dynah's chair appears to be a Top End Titanium Crossfire. Looking good, Dynah! Post more pictures when you can.

They do look great! I love my hub locks Thanks for sharing.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

sweet, like the black

Nice! How long did it take you to get them from the time you placed the order? I am literally going to be sending in my order today but I heard they have a huge backlog. Did you install them yourself or ship your chair?

Pretty sure you're behind me as I put in my order four weeks ago.

Cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by krshirk View Post
    Nice! How long did it take you to get them from the time you placed the order? I am literally going to be sending in my order today but I heard they have a huge backlog. Did you install them yourself or ship your chair?
    It took a while. I had to get on him a few times for status updates, and it took longer than necessary I think. So don't be afraid to ask him what's up!

My partner installed them for me. No specialized knowledge/ability needed, just being handy and able to deal with small screws and stuff.

Is there any play in the wheels when brakes are on? Aka, slightly moving forward and backwards.

Is there any play in the wheels when brakes are on? Aka, slightly moving forward and backwards.
    This varies by wheel and setup. Expect some degree of play.

I was worried about any play being too much, as I have bad balance & coordination and rely on my chair to stay still during transfers. Now that I have the Surelocks on, there is some play (though like Stephen says, I'm sure I could adjust it to be less) but I don't find it problematic at all.