Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issue with Roho cushion

Since this was bumped, I wanted to add my input about the valves, since I know Tom @ roho keeps an eye on these.

I have had more trouble on my newer cushion with having them come out. It isn't a huge deal, I have always noticed if I lose a lot of air, and have fixed this simply by shoving it back in, a little tire patch cement, and re-inflating.

But is is possible to make these so they DON'T come out so easily?
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    Since this was bumped, I wanted to add my input about the valves, since I know Tom @ roho keeps an eye on these.

I have had more trouble on my newer cushion with having them come out. It isn't a huge deal, I have always noticed if I lose a lot of air, and have fixed this simply by shoving it back in, a little tire patch cement, and re-inflating.

But is is possible to make these so they DON'T come out so easily?
    SJean,

I'm glad you have found an easy repair solution, but I'm sure everyone would agree that the right permanent solution is to never have the inflation valve come out in the first place. At ROHO we track this issue as we do all causes of warranty claims that arise, and the good news is that the rate of this happening is now very low due to improvements in our manufacturing process surrounding the glue application process. So going forward I think all of you using ROHO will very seldom if ever see this happening.

But realizing that you have this happening with your cushion, depending on the age of your cushion it could be a warranty coverage issue (QUADTRO series cushions have a 3 year warranty, most other ROHO series cushions have a 2 year warranty). If this happens and you are good with your procedure to do the repair, great. If you don't want to take on the repair yourself and your cushion is under warranty, contact ROHO Customer Service to initiate a warranty claim.

Feel free to contact me offline if you wish to speak in more detail about this.

Thank you for posting your experience.

Tom Borcherding
    The ROHO Group
    800.851.3449, ext. 2006
    tomb@therohogroup.com