Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: InVivo Therapeutics’ CEO Frank Reynolds Scheduled to Appear on FOX40 Live in Sacramen

  1. #1

    InVivo Therapeutics’ CEO Frank Reynolds Scheduled to Appear on FOX40 Live in Sacramen

    InVivo Therapeutics’ CEO Frank Reynolds Scheduled to Appear on FOX40 Live in Sacramento
    CEO to Discuss the Company’s Latest Advances in Spinal Cord Injury Treatment on January 11th

    CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (OTCBB: NVIV), a developer of groundbreaking technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries (SCI), today announced that CEO Frank Reynolds is scheduled to appear on KTXL-TV’s FOX40 Live on Wednesday, January 11th during their 8:00 AM (PST) newscast.



    InVivo Therapeutics has pioneered a new treatment platform that uses a biocompatible polymer-based scaffold to provide structural support to a damaged spinal cord in order to spare tissue from scarring while improving recovery and prognosis after a traumatic spinal cord injury. Reynolds will discuss the scaffold and how it is expected to work in humans, as well as results from InVivo’s largest non-human primate study.

    read....

    http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...cheduled-FOX40

  2. #2
    Senior Member lunasicc42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lutz, Fl USA*********C456
    Posts
    2,369
    i have heard that invivo has been PREPARING a scaffold for sci for years... Same story, DO IT.
    I understand their claims are big, but do something.
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    i have heard that invivo has been PREPARING a scaffold for sci for years... Same story, DO IT.
    I understand their claims are big, but do something.
    They are doing something. They can't move faster than
    the FDA will allow. They're waiting for FDA approval to
    start a pilot study. Some facts about Invivo - all their
    treatments have worked in primates, their chronic primates
    performed the best, and their biopolymer device is already
    FDA approved technology.

    They've only been around since '05, so they're moving relatively
    fast. Miami Project has been around since the mid 80's and
    Geron (who failed) started in '98.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,993
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
    They are doing something. They can't move faster than
    the FDA will allow. They're waiting for FDA approval to
    start a pilot study. Some facts about Invivo - all their
    treatments have worked in primates, their chronic primates
    performed the best, and their biopolymer device is already
    FDA approved technology.

    They've only been around since '05, so they're moving relatively
    fast. Miami Project has been around since the mid 80's and
    Geron (who failed) started in '98.
    i think your avatar ate a BABY!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
    Some facts about Invivo - all their
    treatments have worked in primates, their chronic primates
    performed the best
    , and their biopolymer device is already
    FDA approved technology.
    .

    I don't believe that for a second. The science doesn't work out.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
    I don't believe that for a second. The science doesn't work out.
    It's obviously easier to say that, than explain why.

    If someone wants to acutally hear Reynolds discuss
    their chronic treatment, scroll down and watch this
    vid. The chronic information starts at about 3:30.
    SOURCE

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    i think your avatar ate a BABY!
    LOL, I know, he's a monster.

  8. #8
    Is this something for chronics to be excited abt or is this another acute deal

  9. #9
    Senior Member lunasicc42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lutz, Fl USA*********C456
    Posts
    2,369
    supposedly acutes and chronics, but never really happening
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Incoquad103006 View Post
    Is this something for chronics to be excited abt or is this another acute deal
    Both Acutes and Chronics. Showed great results in chronic primate models.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

    <----Scott Weiland---->

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 10:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:40 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:48 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •