Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally starting some PT

Well progress is slow but there is still progress the tail bone& hip pain ended up being bulged L3-5 and a touch caudis equana (spelling) which explained my bladder, bowl issues & saddle numbness that seem to get better then not I have had 3 rounds of steriod injections recently the last group really helped although my legs refuse to get any stronger lately I am forging on no doubt they will follow thank you to everyone here for all the info.

Glad to hear you're making progress and that the last round of steroids helped!

A little hard work goes a long way. Good Luck and we hope for your quick recovery...

Things seemed to go good for awhile wheelchair, walker, crutches then cane PT made one leg stronger I thought you got this!! Then bladder control issues & tailbone area PAIN: MRI, steriod injections L4-5 back wheelchair!! Life is cruel sometimes, I need a new PT who doesn't tell me shes done all she can, it is what it is!!!! Currently awaiting plan B . I never give up

You're so right, life is cruel sometimes. Heedless of the individual, utterly. And then occasionally a ray of light breaks through, which is what I'm hoping for you - may the light illuminate Plan B! And may it also lead you to a new PT, since another set of eyes and ideas can spark a new sequence of progress. Here's to Plan B and never giving up!