Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Motorcycle modified for a paraplegic

bkbizz - sweet setup, are you still selling your bike? Are you still @ Craig?
    (I work there)

Thanks,

Chris

Bkbizz, that was a good friend of mine that bought your bike, hope he enjoys it, i turned him on to your scooter............i don't know when he's gonna get the chance to pick it up......havent talked to him in a few weeks......Tim's a stand up guy......

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Chappell View Post
    bkbizz - sweet setup, are you still selling your bike? Are you still @ Craig?
    (I work there)

Thanks,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Yes, I am still selling the bike and no, I'm no longer at Craig. I came home on 4/22 after having surgery with Dr Falci. disappointed I didn't have my initial rehab there.

Quote Originally Posted by airart1 View Post
    Bkbizz, that was a good friend of mine that bought your bike, hope he enjoys it, i turned him on to your scooter............i don't know when he's gonna get the chance to pick it up......havent talked to him in a few weeks......Tim's a stand up guy......
    Thanks for the reference! Time should be driving up with a trailer in tow as we speak. Hopefully, all goes well on Saturday and he will be taking it home. It's been a great bike to me!

Ah nice one!

Just getting my TT600 set up at the moment, got the kliktronic gear changer which I'm in the middle of installing, need to fabricate the landing gear soon. I've got a good idea what needs doing from your youtube vid, but if i get stuck would you mind if I esnail you?

Also got my first track day coming up this wednesday with Talan's Bike experience charity, can't wait! (using his bike for the first one)

Glad it sold, hopefully to a good home
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!