Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCINorway

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    Leif's a dr ?
    No, just a fisherman.

I make this post for any update on clinical trial in Norway for SCI
    As for this. Not much, let's hope for Italy, Spain and the UK. They claim they are very a head on things. Hope things are cool in France fti.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    As for this. Not much, let's hope for Italy, Spain and the UK. They claim they are very a head on things. Hope things are cool in France fti.
    Norway.... "not much". Sorry to hear that, I was expecting to hear great things Leif.

I guess we are really f***ed now..

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Spain? You don´t read newspapers Leif? We have worse problems right now than SCI. Even basic medical coverage and social security are in danger with the fu.... crisis.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Isildur I don´t know what newspapers you read, but ok Spain is in trouble , so far I don´t have news of Dr. Vaquero´s double trial been called off.

I think you read too much in my words KIM. I only said that we are not in a position to be ahead in any field right now (well, maybe in debt), especially in research.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Perhaps Dr. Vaquero changes that.

I'm crossing my fingers for that, KIM - (in my dreams)
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

when will the clinical trial began in norway?

A LOT of work needs to be done before trials can begin. Clinical tria networks don't magically appear.