Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Nook?

Do you have a Nook?

If so does anyone know how to share books and magazines with others?

If you know how, would you be interested in sharing books?
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

I use a Kindle. One way to share is using Dropbox. Another way is the library--ours has started allowing downloads of e-books.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

I download for free ... it's not illegal ... yet!

I'll pay if it's really an author or book I want ... like I buy the Charlaine Harris' series ... I bought Craig Ferguson's autobiography ... and a Canadian author to support.

Otherwise, I download. Usually have access to the top ten fiction/non-fiction within 2 weeks.

Otherwise, there's no way to share which really sucks about the e-books.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I have a nook, but haven't purchased many books at all yet. I've never used the share feature on it yet either not really sure how it works. I been using my nook only to surf the web lately since my computer is a POS.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Classics

Most of the classics are free on Amazon for the Kindle. The Jungle Book, White Fang, A Tale of Two Cities, etc.

I just got a noook color for christmas, but have no books on it yet, and actually may end up not even using it.

Where do you download yours lynifer?

I have a kobo, and really like it, I have bought some books and borrow a lot from my library. Only thing I miss is sharing books with my family and friends.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Quote Originally Posted by nauticalmike View Post
    I just got a noook color for christmas, but have no books on it yet, and actually may end up not even using it.
    I would suggest you return it then because it is on the $$ side to never use.

I got my Kindle as a gift but prefer it over the Nook because of the print quality. My eyes don't fatigue.

As a quad, I haven't been able to hold a newspaper or book for quite awhile. The Kindle has been a godsend for me.

Thanks everyone who posted the free sites.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

So not knowing anything about these, can you get newspapers on them too???