it may seem these should be easy to find, but i really need a new set of slippers - my frustration levels with these ones are approaching fling-out-the-window figures.
1. a decent sole - i have full sensation and my feet hurt a lot if i stand on something uncomfortable, even a penny. i also have to wear shoes at all times as i cant rest my feet on my footrest without pain and what looks like spasms (they arent)
2. non slip - i have to use my feet/legs to transfer, but as i have very little balance i have to be confident my feet will remain where i leave them.
3. one handed use - i have to use one hand to balance myself and so can only use the other for dressing. the slippers i have now have tp be held out by two hands. i have very little trunk cpntrol or hand function.
4. MUST cover toes, heels, and preferably ankles.
5. MUST NOT FALL OFF!! i can and will shake my foot in all directions and scrape the heel against my footrest, and i dont want it to pop off.
can anyone help? these are what i have now (http://www.kiwi-sheepskins.com/detai...oduct_id=FW016) and like i said, its me or them...