Thread: Wound Closure Tomorrow 1-3

Wound Closure Tomorrow 1-3

Tomorrow morning, or today if you're just now reading this is the day I'm getting my 18 month ordeal with this bed sore finished, at least I hope so. An excellent plastic surgeon is going to close it by primary closure method without a muscle flap or skin graft.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this, getting back to my life and trying to help so many of the people that have no one to help them in the nursing home that I left on Christmas Eve. I left without knowing what was going to happen to me and where I was going to go. I wound up at the hospital and told them exactly what was going on with my life, showed them some of my videos, and explained what was going on, within four days I had a surgical consult and now in less than 18 hours my 18-month-old bed sore will finally be closed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy4ojr8QQPQ
    Mark Twain: Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't"

What is gone before is gone. All you have now are the results of your actions.

Anti--Intellectualism is been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notionthat democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge - Isaac Asimov

Well good luck! The longer you can stay off of it after surgery, the better long-term in my opinion. Think healing thoughts!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Good luck...bring a book to read while you're healing in the hospital. I've had several wounds too...now I just need to avoid another one...

Thank You

I appreciate it very much
    Mark Twain: Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't"

What is gone before is gone. All you have now are the results of your actions.

Anti--Intellectualism is been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notionthat democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge - Isaac Asimov

Hello,
    I wish you the best.
    AAD

Hoping all goes well and this ordeal will be over!!