Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who uses their webcam?

who uses their webcam?

my laptop has one built in.
    anyone use theirs and what for?

i use mine for skype and to take pics but mainly for skype

skype occasionally, but not so much anymore-mostly to chat with my best friend in San Diego, to play stupid games with my neice, for family that lives far... Sometimes Christopher and I will talk smack. They're good to have.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Skype and the chat on facebook
    TH 12, 43 years post

Skype/FaceTime with family and friends. We used to take ridiculous pictures, but those are buried now.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Regarding "webcam ... anyone use theirs and what for?" - a simple webcam was used to video these little wheelchair cushion videos.

Logitech; the manufacturer of the webcam used to video the little wheelchair cushion videos, offers a Skype-like service called Logitech Vid. The Logitech Vid service is not as feature-rich as Skype. However, when Skype is "full" (i.e., when Skype's popularity/bandwidth limit causes it to be too busy to accept new sessions), the Logitech Vid service still works.
    Last edited by WC_Sage; 12-30-2011 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Added Information about Logitech Vid

Had a great time Skyping over the holidays with family and friends scattered across the country. I also have a separate webcam that I use to make videos.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I'll skype if someone wants to. havnt brushed my hair in a week though I do bathe daily.

Daily? You're better than me! I use mine for skyping mostly, but I take a surprising amount of pics with me and my friends.

Still waiting on that holiday smackdown

I have got a couple of Logitech 9000 HD WebCams, absolutely awesome they are. I use one of them for Skype, the other one is connected to the computer by my radio Equipment, I either use it on live stream, or make YouTube videos of my conversations with people around the world