Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mum being a controlling cow

Quote Originally Posted by dispatchjen View Post
    First of all I know what you meam by club? Boccia club is a place where people meet to practice/play boccia socially Your the one that called you mom things(which in my opinion was wrong and childish) If you didn't want someone to ask questions or comment dont post things. If you wamt to pick an ass for a bf that is your problem not ours. And whose daughter are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by cyfskid View Post
    her daughter uses a wheelchair inside.
    So me
    I don't have kids I'm the disabled one
    My answers in purple

i am so confused. if you havent played boccia in 5yrs then why is it a source of exercise for you and why do you care if she sends them to you if it's something you haven't played in years? maybe she doesnt want your stuff in her house seeing as you don't live there. she is not your storage unit.

furthermore, what kind of idiot was ur bf dating? a senior citizen in an old folks home? boccia isnt addicting like WoW so i am so confused how anyone could get soooo obsessed for it. but truth is stranger than fiction.

and more importantly, aren't you the one who is pregnant? shouldnt you be concerning yourself with your baby and prepping than arguing over old boccia balls with your mom and bf?
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    i am so confused. if you havent played boccia in 5yrs then why is it a source of exercise for you and why do you care if she sends them to you if it's something you haven't played in years? maybe she doesnt want your stuff in her house seeing as you don't live there. she is not your storage unit.True mum can get a touch of the pageant mum

furthermore, what kind of idiot was ur bf dating? a senior citizen in an old folks home? boccia isnt addicting like WoW so i am so confused how anyone could get soooo obsessed for it. but truth is stranger than fiction.No a para Olympian

and more importantly, aren't you the one who is pregnant? shouldnt you be concerning yourself with your baby and prepping than arguing over old boccia balls with your mom and bf?I miscarried
    My answers in purple

.....sorry dated post. Can't type or see well on phone
    Last edited by Liz321; 01-08-2013 at 06:55 AM.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.