Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mum being a controlling cow

Mum being a controlling cow

Hi

Background

I met my current boyfriend(who my mum HATES) playing boccia.He HATES boccia.I stopped playing boccia about 5 years ago. I DO NOT live at home. Oh shes bipolar
    Anyway my mum is sending my boccia balls as way of getting me out of the house/way to cause augments.

How do I minimum the impact to both people?

ok does boccia give you excerise? do you get any other excerise besides that? Why would you stop because your bf hates it if you like it?

same questions from me.

Your boyfriend and mother need to make love.

oops... i mean peace.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Your boyfriend and mother need to make love.
    Make love not war?

Seriously how does this cause arguments? If your boyfriend is so controlling as to throw a fit about you playing a game you love then you need to dump him with a quickness. If you truly don't wish to play the game anymore because you yourself are no longer interested then kindly thank your mother for sending you what she thought was a meaningful gift and then move on with life. Life is WAY too short to be arguing with anybody over Boccia balls.

Maybe your mom just wants the damn balls out of HER house. Really, that is hardly being a "controlling cow" (nice way to speak about your mother, BTW). Use them, toss them in the trash, whatever, but don't bug your mother over this, there are much more important things that will come up and you need to save your fight for something that actually matters.

Quote Originally Posted by dispatchjen View Post
    ok does boccia give you exercise?Yes do you get any other exercise besides that?Yes I do horse riding Why would you stop because your bf hates it if you like it?He is scared I will put boccia before all else(some1 else did that to him)
    My answers in purple

I know she will ring and get abusive if I dont practice at the local club(Im not even sure theres a club here anymore)

And this is also about justifying why her daughter uses a wheelchair inside.
    Last edited by cyfskid; 12-23-2011 at 07:43 PM.

First of all I know what you meam by club? Your the one that called you mom things(which in my opinion was wrong and childish) If you didn't want someone to ask questions or comment dont post things. If you wamt to pick an ass for a bf that is your problem not ours. And whose daughter are you talking about? I don't have kids I'm the disabled one