Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Young - Andrew Fletcher's thread

If you had bothered to look into the information, you might have realised that the salt solution flows down one side and in doing so actually reaches the demijohns / bottles at ground level, in doing so the clean water inside the tube suspended to 78 feet remains!!!

I am Baffled by your BS.

Before you call someone a liar, you must have sound evidence for doing so.

I will not lower myself to having a meaningless argument with people who can't be bothered to read the information they are flaming.

I do understand that there are people on this forum who would like nothing more than to see this important work swept under the carpet.Why? "Who Knows"?

Hey, at least I am trying to either prove or disprove my theory, what exactly are you doing to help people with spinal cord injury?

Andrew

"Go With The Flow"

Acid ,
    quote ''but felt i should take up your kind offer to me regarding posting here .

thank you
    dogger"

;-)

Differing topic: Dogger, how did you mean that with the autistic and the quoting elseplace?
    Did this happen to have anything to do with that I do often? ''unquote . this was in no way directed towards you . i'm sorry , but i can not find or remember using the word ''autistic '' . my comments were directed towards Andrew K Fletcher for allowing me to post on a forum of which i was a member for quite some time before he joined . once again i am grateful for your kind words and support you have given me on this thread .

thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

Andrew K Fletcher ; or should I call you : Morpheus , teacher of the saviour of the human race ? a fictional figure from a SCI movie [ the Matrix , i was told this today as i am not a TV watcher ] , aren't you getting a bit old for ''play acting '' ? or is this an ego thing ?....on to questions if i may ?
    quote '' If you had bothered to look into the information, you might have realised that the salt solution flows down one side and in doing so actually reaches the demijohns / bottles at ground level, in doing so the clean water inside the tube suspended to 78 feet remains!!! '' unquote .

you use the word remains ! ..re·main ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-mn)
    intr.v. re·mained, re·main·ing, re·mains
    To continue in the same state or condition: These matters remain in doubt.
    To continue to be in the same place; stay or stay behind: We are remaining at home.
    To be left after the removal, loss, passage, or destruction of others: Only a few trees remain. See Synonyms at stay1.
    To be left as still to be dealt with: A cure remains to be found.
    To endure or persist.

this is from yor website , quote ''Which resulted in the salt water in one side of the loop of tubing flowing down, under the influence of gravity into one demijohn, which overflowed, causing the salt free water to be drawn up from the other demijohn in which the water level went down.'' unquote . so does the salt free water move upward or ''continue to be in the same place '' ie stationary . i understood it moved upward ?

quote ''I will not lower myself to having a meaningless argument with people who can't be bothered to read the information they are flaming.'' unquote . you do not bother answering my questions either , and i think that i have demonstrated that i have read much of your information . or is it that ''the teacher of the saviour of the human race '' will not lower himself to answering a ''damn colonial , who is thick as two short planks '' ?

quote ''Hey, at least I am trying to either prove or disprove my theory, what exactly are you doing to help people with spinal cord injury? '' unquote . '' prove or disprove ''? you may be , but when other people question your logic about the model you base this on you either ignore them or play little word games ! as a SCI injury of 12 years i worry that you just brush aside things like fluid build up and joint soreness . i choose to ''beard the lion'' in his cave by raising what i consider are glaring faults with the model you base this on and questioning the methods you answer questions .
    in advance i will thank you once again for not answering my questions .
    thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

Originally posted by Andrew K Fletcher:

If you had bothered to look into the information, you might have realised that the salt solution flows down one side and in doing so actually reaches the demijohns / bottles at ground level, in doing so the clean water inside the tube suspended to 78 feet remains!!!

I am Baffled by your BS.

Before you call someone a liar, you must have sound evidence for doing so.

I will not lower myself to having a meaningless argument with people who can't be bothered to read the information they are flaming

Hey, at least I am trying to either prove or disprove my theory, what exactly are you doing to help people with spinal cord injury?

Andrew

"Go With The Flow"
    He's living w/ it you pompous twit! He shares his trials and triumphs w/ people in this forum. You know, Andrew K. Fletcher, you fancy yourself a "professional" yet your attitude and your responses scream otherwise. And if you can't handle skepticism and criticism, you're in the wrong line of work! Really, calling dogger's opinions BS is like the pot calling the kettle black. Oh, I forgot Andrew K. Fletcher, you take issue w/ my anologies...let me help you out...your whole approach is BS. I think you've been sleeping on your inclined bed a little too long...the blood seems to not be perfusing your brain...

Vicki

whoa, everybody. No personal attacks. Criticize ideas not the person. Wise.

I agree with Wise! I'm appalled by the hostile language used here. I won't bother reading such infantile posts anymore.

janny

Thanks Dr. Young for your calm voice of reason...I don't understand the hostility about this. If you want to try it... try it, if you don't... don't.

I've been amazed by the attacks. I don't understand why they are happening. To a few of you, I can tell you why he doesn't answer you. You don't ask in a normal fashion. I don't need to point out examples, it's very clear. ANYWAY. Let's try to keep this the way it's suppose to be.

"Failure is impossible"

A suggestion.

If interested in this program why not correspond with Mr. Fletcher privately?

Either individually or group under your 'Private Topic' icon it is easily accomplished through invitation.

This may alleviate some of the tension.

I love how alan's simple question turned into this entertaining infomercial.

Andrew K Fletcher, if this does work, and you want to prove it does, recruiting people on an internet chat board and having them post their 'case histories' is not the proper way to do it. To have this accepted on a scientific basis you need to have a clinical trial setting, conducted by people with credentials.

I won't get into the argument of water/solutions and how far they can travel up a tube. That means absolutely nothing to me. If you restore meaningful function to a chronic, complete SCI you will get my attention. Until then, I don't feel you should be using this forum to convince people to try it without proper medical supervision given the complications that have arisen. That is very irresponsible and could easily jeopardize your mission - whatever that may be.