Thread: Juicing

Juicing

I want to go on a juice-fast for 15-20 days then do it every weekend. I feel like my system needs a reboot.

Who has gone on a juice-fast?

One of the major things preventing me from doing it; is most people I know who have done it mention that there bowel movements became more frequent and contained more volume.

I really don't want to mess around with my Bowel Routine... I don't need to have accidents or anything of that nature!

who has gone on the fast?
    what is the best juicer?
    how much am I looking at spending? for the juicer and per month for the veggies/fruits.

I have a friend who drinks mostly smoothies. Whats the diff between "smoothies" and "juice" from "juicers"

dispora,

there are a number of threads regarding this subject. Go to search and type in 'juicing' and you will come up with some useful information, including recommended juicers etc

I did a juice fast once and it didn't suit me at all. I got very anxious, light headed, moody and just didn't feel good. I think for me the problem was that I did combination vegetable and apple juices so having the juices with nothing else was giving me major blood sugar highs and lows.

OK, so im doing another juice fast and on day one. This time I'm doing it alone. Anyone doing one currently?, as there seem to be alot of people talking about it here from time to time and je suis tres miserable at the moment. I know from personal experience it gets better but i'm pretty cranky at the momento.

I dont juice, but i do like to blend during the warmer months mostly and only fruits. Mostly buy what ever is in sale or cheap, apples, pears, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, berries and whatever else you can think of. Makes a great smoothie loaded with all the healthy stuff.
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился