Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 124

Thread: Help Needed With Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries

  1. #1

    Help Needed With Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries

    Help Needed with Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries


    In order to convince a sceptic Medical Profession, I need to repeat an earlier pilot study, which has shown to be highly productive in reversing spinal cord injuries.

    I have been researching the effects of gravity on spinal cord injuries since 1994 and have already proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that even complete spinal cord injuries dating back as much as 18 years can be reversed to some degree!

    I want to share my information with people suffering from spinal cord injuries in the hope that some of you may want to help me with my research, by assisting me with a study.

    The intervention is non-invasive, does not involved drugs, has been shown to work! And needs to be tested on a larger scale now.

    My discovery is in how gravity drives the cerebrospinal fluid, induces nerve regeneration, and facilitates effective guidance to regenerating nerves. This is achieved by altering posture to make use of gravity and can repair a large amount of the damage in complete / incomplete spinal cord injuries. However, this does not solely relate to spinal function and a vast amount of other benefits have been reported, namely restored bowel and bladder function, increased metabolism, reductions in infections and particularly urinary infections. A general decreases in pain. However, during nerve regeneration, people have reported a temporary increase in pain.

    My work is currently under review by.

    Colleen Condon
    Information Specialist
    Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center.

    My telephone number is 01803 524117 UK or +44 1803524117 int'l

    I can also be contacted on gravlife@aol.com

    Initial publication of an introduction to my discovery and its implications can be found at the Institute of Physics


    http://groups.iop.org/ME/archive_newsletter2002010.htm

    Some information about my discovery and how it applies to people with spinal cord injury.

    http://users.boardnation.com/~moosta/index.php?board=1

    Favourite Quote:

    "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
    word. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but
    have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth as brothers and
    sisters." Martin Luther King

  2. #2
    I Just Noticed The Date: Perhaps I Should repost again Tomorrow, in order to confirm that this is not a hoax.

    Originally posted by Andrew K Fletcher:

    Help Needed with Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries


    In order to convince a sceptic Medical Profession, I need to repeat an earlier pilot study, which has shown to be highly productive in reversing spinal cord injuries.

    I have been researching the effects of gravity on spinal cord injuries since 1994 and have already proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that even complete spinal cord injuries dating back as much as 18 years can be reversed to some degree!

    I want to share my information with people suffering from spinal cord injuries in the hope that some of you may want to help me with my research, by assisting me with a study.

    The intervention is non-invasive, does not involved drugs, has been shown to work! And needs to be tested on a larger scale now.

    My discovery is in how gravity drives the cerebrospinal fluid, induces nerve regeneration, and facilitates effective guidance to regenerating nerves. This is achieved by altering posture to make use of gravity and can repair a large amount of the damage in complete / incomplete spinal cord injuries. However, this does not solely relate to spinal function and a vast amount of other benefits have been reported, namely restored bowel and bladder function, increased metabolism, reductions in infections and particularly urinary infections. A general decreases in pain. However, during nerve regeneration, people have reported a temporary increase in pain.

    My work is currently under review by.

    Colleen Condon
    Information Specialist
    Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center.

    My telephone number is 01803 524117 UK or +44 1803524117 int'l

    I can also be contacted on gravlife@aol.com

    Initial publication of an introduction to my discovery and its implications can be found at the Institute of Physics


    http://groups.iop.org/ME/archive_newsletter2002010.htm

    Some information about my discovery and how it applies to people with spinal cord injury.

    http://users.boardnation.com/~moosta/index.php?board=1

    Favourite Quote:

    "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
    word. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but
    have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth as brothers and
    sisters." Martin Luther King

  3. #3
    Sounds interesting Andrew. Thanks for letting us know about this.

  4. #4
    The intervention is simple, but very effective. First 3 people with complete spinal cord injuries that tried this have experience unprecedented results. John Caan walked after ten years of paralysis. He did it on Carlton Television News In Devon and astonished everyone including me.

    This is a winner! and free for everyone to try.

    Originally posted by seneca:

    Sounds interesting Andrew. Thanks for letting us know about this.
    Favourite Quote:

    "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
    word. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but
    have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth as brothers and
    sisters." Martin Luther King

  5. #5
    Senior Member foster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    bensalem Pa usa
    Posts
    261
    Andrew how the man explain his feeling came back is how my sons came back he said it felt like someone was pinching his legs and it worked its way out his toes.I'm going to try raising his bed how long till people seen improvement?

  6. #6
    It takes about four to five weeks for it to kick in, but your son will notice changes in urine, body temperature, energy levels within the first four weeks. Thes may only be minor changes at first, but should be obvious. Also might get a reduction in spasm and pain fairly early.

    Andrew

    Originally posted by foster:

    Andrew how the man explain his feeling came back is how my sons came back he said it felt like someone was pinching his legs and it worked its way out his toes.I'm going to try raising his bed how long till people seen improvement?
    Favourite Quote:

    "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
    word. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but
    have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth as brothers and
    sisters." Martin Luther King

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sask. Canada
    Posts
    154
    Greetings

    For starters, what quad doesn't have a bed that has the option to raise the head up and down ?
    I don't know anyone who spends all their time in bed laying horizontally.
    Second, why wouldn't being up in your chair half the day help ?
    Sorry to be skeptical, but this makes no sense.

    Paul

  8. #8
    Does your nervous system start at your head and go right down to your toes? Why then would raising the upper part of a bed, which folds in the middle, leaving the legs flat or even raised fascilitate gravity running from head to toe through the fluids? Same applies to sitting posture. Wheelchair posture sux, when it comes to assisting circulation. Great for keeping you in a wheelchair if you get my drift.

    Its the angle of the whole body that counts in this therapy. Understanding how gravity, undoubtedly drives the circulation through every single cell in the body together with the bulk flow fluids, makes all of this sensible.

    I do have case histories to back this up, and I don't expect everyone to take part in this study that reads the information

    But rest assured, this simple therapy has a powerful affect on a damaged spinal cord.

    I wish you well what ever direction you choose to go in and it is your right to make whatever choices you want, and I respect whatever decision you decide on.

    Andrew

    Originally posted by paulsask:

    Greetings

    For starters, what quad doesn't have a bed that has the option to raise the head up and down ?
    I don't know anyone who spends all their time in bed laying horizontally.
    Second, why wouldn't being up in your chair half the day help ?
    Sorry to be skeptical, but this makes no sense.

    Paul
    Favourite Quote:

    "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
    word. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but
    have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth as brothers and
    sisters." Martin Luther King

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sask. Canada
    Posts
    154
    Greetings

    So do you mean perhaps using a tilt table to stand up with ?

    Paul

  10. #10
    Senior Member bill j.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Stratford, SD
    Posts
    10,761
    Andrew, I read your very entertaining article entitled "The Importance of Gravity to our Health and Wellbeing, and its relation to Sleep and Rest."

    Very entertaining. I had lots of chuckles. What were you smoking when you wrote that? Bill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •