Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burger's

I remember Fudruckers being pretty good, There is a place in Charlotte NC called Back yard burgers they were really good and at a good price as well...

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    If I'm ever in LA you have to take me there. Most restaurant burgers are just ok. However, Marie Callanders and Ruby Tuesday make a delicious burger.
    No problem! It's where Andrea and I ate with our families when she was in town.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    If I'm ever in LA you have to take me there. Most restaurant burgers are just ok. However, Marie Callanders and Ruby Tuesday make a delicious burger.
    in-n-out is awesome, I make a monthly pilgrimage down to Fry's and In-n-out to get my geek and burger on. Other than that there is no reason to leave SF. If you are looking for non fast food Bix is killer: http://www.bixrestaurant.com

I've never heard about most of those places either. My favorite burger is one one my hubby grills then sticks in a toasted onion roll. If we are going out, my first choice would be a local place called Buns Over Texas. I enjoy their bacon cheese burger and a large order of cheese fries or onion rings!

Quote Originally Posted by djrolling View Post
    I remember Fudruckers being pretty good, There is a place in Charlotte NC called Back yard burgers they were really good and at a good price as well...
    funny, there's a fudruckers here, been about a mile from my house for 20 years, i've never been there, not sure why
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    funny, there's a fudruckers here, been about a mile from my house for 20 years, i've never been there, not sure why
    Give it a try and report back. Their grilled chicken breast is pretty good too.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Give it a try and report back. Their grilled chicken breast is pretty good too.
    i know back in the eighties, a few friends said they were great, i just couldn't see paying 5 dollars for a burger back then
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

I do like a good burger, it may not be exactly fast food, but I really like Ted's Montanna Grill. Yum, their Naked Beef burger w/fries is tasty. I also like Fuderuckers, although haven't eaten there in about a year. Didn't like Five Guys, crazy as it sounds every now and then I like a good ole' Krystal's burger w/no onions or cheese.

Burger 55 Penticton, BC http://www.burger55.com/home.html Currently not wheelchair accessible but they will bend over backwards to help you. (the building they are in is a old tire shop-they're is barely enough room for a few a/b's in there) The have phone ahead and fax ordering options.
    Last edited by canuck; 02-25-2012 at 06:41 PM.

I gotta get in this. Burger King.............Big boys.............White castle............steak and shake..................red robin................five guys.................
    All oh so good.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.