Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Box Wheelchairs

Arrow Box Wheelchairs

Mike Box- Former chief designer at Colours, has struck it out on his own, started his own company and is now producing some of the most ridiculous custom chairs out there...He's also the one who exclusively produces Aaron Fotheringham's skate park chair's.

I just got one a couple months ago and absolutely love it!!!

If your in the market for a wicked ride, check him out here!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003176060641

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ej98W0QFkM

Someone tell him that websites that automatically play music are beyond annoying. Flash is annoying, too. All that annoyingness makes it hard to see what he's actually offering.

The music i'll concede on, however I don't see how pressing a button that says "Wheelchairs" could be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Katja View Post
    Someone tell him that websites that automatically play music are beyond annoying. Flash is annoying, too. All that annoyingness makes it hard to see what he's actually offering.
    Agreed. The website needs a complete re-think.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    The music i'll concede on, however I don't see how pressing a button that says "Wheelchairs" could be difficult.
    Ok, make that "hard to focus on".

No music when I went there.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

I didn't get any music either. Is Mike the dude with the bald head flipping the camera off in the video clip, I dig him. I like the wheelchairs, very cool.

I think it's a fairly decent website for right out of the box, pun intended
    I'm sure it will be improved upon with constructive criticism, that's probably part of the reason for introducing it on this forum. Anyway, always good to see a new company come along and especially one that isn't run by corporate and bean counters. Lets see what they bring to the table next year!
    Good luck to them

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    I think it's a fairly decent website for right out of the box, pun intended
    I'm sure it will be improved upon with constructive criticism, that's probably part of the reason for introducing it on this forum. Anyway, always good to see a new company come along and especially one that isn't run by corporate and bean counters. Lets see what they bring to the table next year!
    Good luck to them
    That is my husband and you will see us around, he and his brother are the ones who started Colours. Mike's brother retired and Nissin (the new owner of Colours and Nissin Ramen Noodles) decided they didn't need Mike to design chairs anymore so since his passion is helping others, he went out on his own once again to bring his talents back to life. Not only are his chairs reasonably priced, but he doesn't cut corners to save a dime here and there. He doesn't want to get so large that the company loses the personal touch either.

Quote Originally Posted by ABox View Post
    That is my husband and you will see us around, he and his brother are the ones who started Colours. Mike's brother retired and Nissin (the new owner of Colours and Nissin Ramen Noodles) decided they didn't need Mike to design chairs anymore so since his passion is helping others, he went out on his own once again to bring his talents back to life. Not only are his chairs reasonably priced, but he doesn't cut corners to save a dime here and there. He doesn't want to get so large that the company loses the personal touch either.
    Great. I heard that Colours was sold to Japanese right?
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.