Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Chronic SCI Trial Recruiting

Smile Another Chronic SCI Trial Recruiting

TotipotentRX Cell Therapy Pvt. Ltd. is starting a new clinical trial. The 3 publications at the bottom of the recruiting page are very interesting also.

TotipotentRX Cellular Medicine™ is a private company based in Los Angeles and New Delhi having experience in developing, licensing, managing, and publishing pre-clinical and early phase human clinical trials specific to the use of autologous and allogeneic cells for regenerative medicine applications, including the healing of damaged tissues and/or organs.
    The company conducts human clinical trials in accordance with cGCP guidelines with a staff of specially trained managers, quality engineers, technical personel, and advisors having expertise in the field of regenerative medicine, from basic through clinical research. TotipotentRX will also set up laboratories in select Fortis hospitals to process stem cells before transplanting them in the patients, the company said. As part of the alliance, a stem cell medical board will be created to oversee the medical research programme, ensure execution and monitor the progress following international and Indian ethical guidelines, Fortis said.
    The board will also impart training and create awareness about the benefits of stem cell therapy across India, it added.
    Speaking on the collaboration TotipotentRX CEO Kenneth Harris said: "This collaboration allows us to carry out advanced clinical research, aimed at addressing quality of life improvements for several healthcare challenges in India."
    TotipotentRX Cell Therapy is a subsidiary of TotipotentRX Corporation (MK Alliance Group company), a leading integrated regenerative medicine service and technology organisation headquartered in Los Angeles. Stem cell therapy is widely recognised for its proven ability to repair and regenerate damaged and diseased organs and tissues, the company said.

A few of the trials have been updated here and there if you want to look around a little bit if you haven't been into the chart recently.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 12-18-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Damn this C4 injury. I always am eligible for most trials by all the requirements except they usually only go up to C5. I think that when (if ever ) CDRF ever start trials, it will go up to C4,I think I read
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Damn this C4 injury. I always am eligible for most trials by all the requirements except they usually only go up to C5.
    You don't want to go live in India for a year to participate in a trial would you?

What trial in india? Id consider it if was in the efficacy stage and had good science behind it

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    What trial in india?

TotipotentRX Cell Therapy Pvt. Ltd.

This thread you are posting in... it's in the chart? unite2fightparalysis.org/clinicaltrials

i don't fit the eligibility requirements. It goes up to C5,I have a C4.

Which it is my understanding that most propose to inject one level higher and one level lower. The injection would be into C3,where the phrenic nucleus that controls breathing is located, most don't want to do that level yet.

But oddly enough the proposed CDRF trials will supposedly do C4's, so I am actually eager for their trial, even though they are kind of bumbling around

What exactly are these proposed CDRF trials you keep talking about being bumbled around on? I hadn't ever heard about them running clinical trials before...
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 12-14-2011 at 11:38 AM.

I tried for a long time this morning Searching around the CDRF website to try to find the page that I "thought" mentioned plans for chronic trials up to C4,but I might have been mistaken with their rizozule (sp)? Trial for acutes... My fault

Thanks for checking. I wasn't aware that they were doing anything at all. I thought perhaps I'd missed something. Same ole...same ole...

The cervical area proposal for clinical trials and long term chronic may have been here that you were thinking about.

http://vimeo.com/24569388
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 12-14-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks Grammy for the link to unite2fight. Just recently injured in august of this year trying to walk asap!!! 28 yr old father of a 3 yr old who is a sole provider. New to this not sure how to keep in touch? Is there ever going to be trials in the U.S. ??