Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Most custom chair

Most custom chair

My Halls is gettin' beat up after 10 years. Need a new chair. Halls riders are spoiled bc they are/were so custom. Any highend, super custom chairs (that may not even be part of the big quicky/Ti families) out there that I dont see?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1019 View Post
    My Halls is gettin' beat up after 10 years. Need a new chair. Halls riders are spoiled bc they are/were so custom. Any highend, super custom chairs (that may not even be part of the big quicky/Ti families) out there that I dont see?
    I wonder if Vesco could build you a replica of your Halls chair. (I'm a Halls owner as well.) Worth a phone call.

just found this - Melrose's johnny-come-lately version of toto's Oracing Xtreme box (with curved ovalized tubing by the looks of it)

Out there are a few brands who do custom wheelchairs, my choice is Oracing, they custom everything, not just a frame like you want, they do the whole wheelchair like you want, this summer probably i will go to the factory for do something new...
    Post me a pic of a chair with std rear wheels cooler than this one.

The Oracing chairs are beautifully made. The one thing I don't like, though, is the traditional caster barrel housing. I'm partial to the "bullet" style that TiLite does.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    The Oracing chairs are beautifully made. The one thing I don't like, though, is the traditional caster barrel housing. I'm partial to the "bullet" style that TiLite does.
    Well, nobody is perfect, but i`m not worry about that detail, i prefer other things than a bullet barrel housing.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    I'm sure Oracing would not be opposed to a build utilizing a bearing-in-fork style caster.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    .... nobody is perfect ....
    I disagree. While hosting a recent wheelchair-rugby tournament in my city my Oracing chairs rendered most wheelers speechless. Too bad most people do not have the means to obtain one out of pocket. A positive aspect of their constant innovations is that it continuously raises the bar for all other manufacturers.

this chair is freaking gorgeous. If mine were to get damaged or go missing.... gack. I feel like that guy who needs the latest model-year car every fall. Damn you toto!

yeah suspension is a unnecessary novelty but that thing is sexy.

I like this one...