Thread: does anyone else play @pogo.com?

does anyone else play @pogo.com?

I have been playing games at a website called pogo for about ten years now. It has all kinds of free games to play and I really like the selection.

Some are silly and most are just really caveman by todays standards. I like to play poppit and word whomp. There is a daily crossword and all kinds of other games. Try it sometime if you have some time to kill.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

I, too, am a long-time Pogo fan! I work on a computer, so it is a nice break when I need to take some "mental rest" time. I have to be careful though as your signature could apply to me with Pogo: "Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess"

Quote Originally Posted by 47+years View Post
    I, too, am a long-time Pogo fan! I work on a computer, so it is a nice break when I need to take some "mental rest" time. I have to be careful though as your signature could apply to me with Pogo: "Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess"

Am I going to see you in poppit rehab with me someday?
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

I used to play Word Whomp, but I'm too slow with sip & puff. It is addicting. Scrabble is my latest craze.

yes, word womp. I found angry birds too somewhere, I like angry birds.

Ayup, I do the crossword nearly every day. I also play scrabble with my girlfriend when I feel like I need a good whipping.

I played for years and years on pogo... at least 10. One time I won the $5000.00 jackpot, but they cancelled it because in the past, I had used a program that recorded my mouse movements and then played them faster on a game years earlier because my disability made it impossible to play that game normally. I filed a BBB suit, but only got my club membership fees repaid. Now they no longer have the big jackpot so I quit for good. In 2007 I started playing at clubbing.com and set up multiple accounts using family addresses. I won nearly $7000 worth (retail) of prizes which I used as Christmas gifts or sold on ebay. The games aren't as fun as pogo, but you redeem your tickets on actual prizes.

I curse the inventor of Angry Birds... damn addictive game.
    Last edited by Scott C4/5; 12-11-2011 at 11:42 PM.

I've played there since 2001 when I got my first computer. My favorite game then and even now is Tumblebees.