Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "I'm a Celebrity..." & Spinal Cord Society

Start voting for John..........................................NOW! !!!!
    Tomorrow is the last night, let's make it good. One last word, REDIAL.

I voted 6 times last night and twice just now. I hope he makes it!

I voted thirty times but had not read this entire topic to find out if there was a hidden charge for the phone call. I was kinda worried that I had just racked up hundreds of dollars in charges, lol.

Anyway, it's free! So I'm gonna call a hundred more times!!!!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

I made a game the last 30 minutes trying to see how many calls I could make in a minute.

Usually it was 8 completed calls and 3 busy. Or 9 completed and three busy. My record was 12 completed calls and 1 busy.

Funny thing ...... it's exciting to get a busy signal. Makes you think of the others also working hard to keep John on. Teamwork!

I hope he wins!!!!! I'm doing my best!!!!!!!!

Anyway, many thanks and much gratitude to Teion for keeping this alive!

Please tell me that Dana Reeve kept her shirt on during the HS Show. My phone doesn't have an undial button.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Sue - We all have to contribute toward the cure wherever and whenever we can. This goes even for Dana Reeve. If she took her shirt off we at least know it was for an excellent cause!

Phone lines are open for the next 2 hours. This is the FINAL VOTE! IT'S CRUNCH TIME PEOPLE! Could be the easiest 500K raised for SCI cure research ever. I've got 3 phones going, how about you...

MAKE JOHN KING OF THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!

ok my dialing finger is about to fall off, I stayed up past my bed time and made 100 calls for John, is there only certain times you can call?

Great job guys. Last night was the final vote. The phones were open two hours after the show aired. I had 3 phones going and most of the time the lines were busy...that's good! I did get in a number of calls and voted online. Anyway, we'll find out tonight if Stuttering John will be named "KING OF THE JUNGLE". Thanx to all those who voted...good job!

Just wanted to give thanx to all those that voted for Stuttering John. He managed to finish third and raised a lot of money for the Spinal Cord Society (don't know the amount yet). A good friend of John's belongs to the New York City Chapter of the SCS. That is how he came to choosing them as his charity to play for. I hope to more information will be available in this months SCS newletter. Again thanx to all those that supported this...nice work.