Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ChipIn for Donations For Betheny

In the continued interest of transparency: the check for $4,000.00 was cashed and I sent the image of the cancelled check to addiesue. I will do the same with additional checks sent. Because the check contains all of my personal information (including my bank account number), if you have any issues and would like to confirm the check was written and cashed, she will vouch that it was written and cashed, but I do not want the actual image shared. Thanks for understanding.

We all trust you Ami, no problems. Glad you had the thought of doing this. Only $315.00 away from $5000.00 now with a total of 72 contributors.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I have all the information. Don't worry Ami Thanks so much everyone for pulling together. Still thinking of you Betheny.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

You can't be serious, nobody could have this much happen in a lifetime. Gosh, poor Bethany. I don't know the details of what happened but I do know about her husband and the aftermath. Geez. Very sorry, Bethany.

Quote Originally Posted by zillazangel View Post
    In the continued interest of transparency: the check for $4,000.00 was cashed and I sent the image of the cancelled check to addiesue. I will do the same with additional checks sent. Because the check contains all of my personal information (including my bank account number), if you have any issues and would like to confirm the check was written and cashed, she will vouch that it was written and cashed, but I do not want the actual image shared. Thanks for understanding.
    Ami~ You have been very transparent in all of this, IMHO you have no reason to worry nor should you have to post the actual check. I only raised the issue in the beginning for your sake, to be sure you were not left open to criticism. You went above and beyond.

Thanks for your hard work on this effort for Betheny.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Yes thank you again Ami. I got a email from Lexi yesterday and she was going to contribute. She is a doll. Years ago I'd made her copies of the instruction book for a Galaxy FES bike for her as she did not have it and she sent me a fruit basket around the holidays.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Amazing job. Thank you for taking this on. I echo Cheesecake's comments above.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Sorry to be late to this thread, but would it help to make general donations? Not for the funeral, but some money to at least ease the financial burden for a while?

Just sent as much as I could, but can send more next month. I suggest we leave the account open longer