Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Betheny

Update on Betheny

I know people are wondering and worrying about Betheny. I spoke to her and she wants everyone to know she hasn't disappeared and that her dad did die so she hasn't had a chance to get internet, cable, landline turned on yet. She is relocated though. She will post when she can I'm sure.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Thanks Novie!

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Thank you, Nov. I'm glad to know she has safely landed elsewhere.

ty, vem.

Her father did die? OMG. I'm so sorry for her losses. How much can one person deal with?

She's in my thoughts, still. Thanks for the update Novie.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Thank you Nov.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

I'm so glad to hear it, Nove.

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    I know people are wondering and worrying about Betheny. I spoke to her and she wants everyone to know she hasn't disappeared and that her dad did die so she hasn't had a chance to get internet, cable, landline turned on yet. She is relocated though. She will post when she can I'm sure.
    Thank you November. Please assure Betheny that many of us are thinking of her and praying for better days.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Oh my god, this woman has more than any one person should have to bear. Love to her.

Did Betheny lose a son, husband and father in the same year?